WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Trojan Kingdom of Great Priimuua
Last WA Update:
Troy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Troy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Troy is ranked 4,388th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy||Father Knows Best State||“You've Never Heard of a Talking Horse?”|
|2.||The Trojan Kingdom of Great Priimuua||Corporate Bordello||“For the honor and glory of Théoden Rex”|
- : The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Reinforced Horse Manure of Bad Seed of Troy departed this region for Radiant Republic.
- : The Federation of Freedom Fry departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Lunasheep of Terrible Innuendos departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : Tim da vicious bunny departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : Ryno iii departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Federation of Freedom Fry lost WA Delegate status.
- : Minion iv departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Federation of Freedom Fry became regional WA Delegate.
- : Pracinha 7 departed this region for Robot World Region.
Troy Regional Message Board
What a lovely region. I am Augustus of Mars Roma. Commonly referred to as Mars. I am the former leader of my homeland but retired to see new lands. I see this is a Greek city and will be staying here briefly looking for a horse as my feet have grown weak.
Hey there, the Imperial Dominion is of a nice size. But this Benevolent Empire i came across has 155 regions and it's run by aliens. *shutters*
A region like the Benevolent Empire would be too much for me to manage anyway. I'm also not too keen on the space alien overlords gimmick.
Sounds like solid reasoning.
WOW. This place is dead as dead gets without the stink of death.
Just like every other minuscule region.
*Dumps near shoe*