WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tropical Isles is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Tropical Isles
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Tropical Isles is ranked 5,240th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Human Grey Hybrid Survivors of Benevolent 89||New York Times Democracy||“We're telling you the future of your planet is at stake”|
- : The Human-Grey Hybrid Prodigies of Benevolent 4 of the region Democratic Socialists cancelled the closure of its embassy in Tropical Isles.
- : The Democratic States of Flayme of the Fire 40 of the region Democratic Socialists ordered the closure of its embassy in Tropical Isles.
- : Embassy cancelled between Oceana and Tropical Isles.
- : The Human Grey Hybrid Survivors of Benevolent 89 banned The Rogue Nation of Beckbot from the region.
- : The Rogue Nation of Beckbot departed this region for United defenders federation.
- : The Rogue Nation of Beckbot arrived from Piva.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Tropics and Tropical Isles.
- : Embassy cancelled between Paradise Islands and Tropical Isles.
- : Embassy established between The Tropics and Tropical Isles.
- : The Human Grey Hybrid Survivors of Benevolent 89 agreed to construct embassies with The Tropics.
Tropical Isles Regional Message Board
This is just the place to build your camp!
This is the voice of Benevolent Empire
The Earth is currently experiencing a high level extinction event. This is being caused for the most part by your species.
Your planet's oceans are dying which is leading to a reduction in the diversification of species. This is destroying the naturally occurring ecological balance of the planet.
Mankind's selfish and short sighted decisions concerning pollution and over-population is the root cause for this impending disaster.
Unnatural climate changes are real and are being caused by human activities. A tipping point is close at hand.
Humans must address this issue now. We will intercede if you do not heed our warning.
You must care or your own species will not be spared.