WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Travelling Region
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 6,911th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Father Knows Best State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Inner Zah Catty||New York Times Democracy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Autonomous Rex||Anarchy||“You're going to what ?!”|
|4.||The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians||Left-Leaning College State||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|5.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|7.||The Happy Rolling Wanderer of Stone Circle Aviators||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“lost in Translation”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Happy Wanderer||New York Times Democracy||“I'll try it again.”|
|9.||The Flying Fortress of B17||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aim High ... Fly-Fight-Win”|
|10.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
- : The Free Land of Placebo 1 of the region Regional Highway proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Happy Rolling Wanderer of Stone Circle Aviators arrived from City 17.
- : The Sultanate of Inner Zah Catty arrived from Central Federation.
- : The Queendom of Pink Lemonades of the region The Great NS Expedition Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists departed this region for Happy New Year 2017.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese created a new regional poll: "What beverage is your favorite, mixed or straight, on New Year's Eve?".
- : The Republic of Wandering Celts departed this region for Brittany.
- : The Republic of Wandering Celts arrived from Wales.
- : The Holly Jolly Republic of Santa And His Magical Sleigh departed this region for Thanksgiving.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists arrived from Christmas.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
And a honky honk Christmas to ALL!
Happy new years!
Merry Christmas! (Merry Christmas in English)
It's actually quite interesting the similarity between the three languages there.
Yes, it is. I had some lectures on middle and old English a few years back, and I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. It was like a totally different language. If any of you are lucky enough to travel thru time, you may have to take a couple of years of study to communicate.
The geese were mentioned in a couple of posts in West Pacific. Some newbie asking for traveling tips, and someone told him to contact us! While we are flattered that anyone even knew about us, we aren't particularly looking for members. But any traveler is welcome to come over here during his travels and let us know how he's doing.
Self proclaimed vagabond here. Shouldn't be intruding too long.
Good to have you here, and you're not intruding! Our table is set for all of NS's wanderers!
We are a refuge for all the explorers of NS! TAO, give this man some cookies!