WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Little Tobago
Tobago contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Tobago
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Tobago is ranked 18,654th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Queen's State of YS||Anarchy||“Enumerator”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Little Tobago||New York Times Democracy||“Pulchrior Evenit”|
- : The Queen's State of YS arrived from Two Letter.
- : The Sultanate of Inner Zah Catty departed this region for Black Raiders.
- : The Sultanate of Inner Zah Catty arrived from Antifascist Allstars.
- : The Dominion of Militarybasesforcyprus5 departed this region for The renewed united nations.
- : The Dominion of Militarybasesforcyprus5 arrived from Hasta.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Ethiopia and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Abiud of the region Republic of Ethiopia ordered the closure of its embassy in Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Tobago and Yamoussoukro.
- : The Queen's State of Okayama Kora of the region Yamoussoukro agreed to construct embassies.
Tobago Regional Message Board
Really does not matter in this particular case.
I'll finish this later.
Don't think we'll make it before reset
Just keep going. Only a few nations will miss the update.
Start up again once reset has passed this region.
Commonwealth of Dictatorships still needs a regional flag for the nations there-in. Requirements is that it needs to be a game supplied flag.
Region flag and founder's flag can be different.
That should be long enough.
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
Only way to go, being a wanderer in this game. Good luck.