WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Little Tobago
Tobago is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Law Enforcement in Tobago
World Census interns were framed for minor crimes in order to measure the response times, effectiveness, and amount of firepower deployed by the law enforcement agencies of different nations.
As a region, Tobago is ranked 11,791st in the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
|1.||The Queen's State of Little Tobago||New York Times Democracy||“Pulchrior Evenit”|
- : Emilia 16 of the region The Trump Patriots of America withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Redemption island of the region The Trump Patriots of America proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Yamoussoukro and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Okayama Kora of the region Yamoussoukro ordered the closure of its embassy in Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Tobago and Oesterreich.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago agreed to construct embassies with Oesterreich.
- : The Queen's State of ViceRegal of the region Oesterreich proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of YS departed this region for Two Letter.
- : The Queen's State of YS arrived from Two Letter.
Tobago Regional Message Board
Really does not matter in this particular case.
I'll finish this later.
Don't think we'll make it before reset
Just keep going. Only a few nations will miss the update.
Start up again once reset has passed this region.
Commonwealth of Dictatorships still needs a regional flag for the nations there-in. Requirements is that it needs to be a game supplied flag.
Region flag and founder's flag can be different.
That should be long enough.
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
Only way to go, being a wanderer in this game. Good luck.