WA Delegate: The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The YoungWorld
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The YoungWorld is ranked 14,822nd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Monarchic Assembly of Makaar||Left-Leaning College State||“Opportunity Begets Liberty”|
|2.||The Republic of East Klopstock||Left-Leaning College State||“East side!”|
|3.||The Nation of Rambert IV||New York Times Democracy||“just a nation”|
|4.||The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't contact me. Speak to our delegate!”|
|5.||The Royal Empire of Fort Europe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alle the Dysk's a stage”|
|6.||The Singing Irish Drunkards of Nataniel||Left-wing Utopia||“Nothing's worth doing without a pint of Guinness”|
|7.||The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In Musicae Veritas”|
- : The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix arrived from Balder.
- : The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria arrived from Balder.
- : The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Bad Defence Embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Young World BB Puppet of East Brightonburg ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix ceased to exist.
The YoungWorld Regional Message Board
In honor of Christmas,new poll damn it! vote vote ^&^
Apologies all, simply logging in wasn't enough to keep my afloat. I'll keep a better weather eye out.
Terrifyingly, my years of accumulated region influence are all wiped. Also, please send endorsements.
Simply logging in is exactly what is necessary - you just have to simply log in more often :P
Also, the update has restored your influence. Huzzah and hooray!
If you don't decide an issue for more than 30 days, I believe that also puts you up for reincarnation. Fortunately, I've made logging in at least weekly a task to complete :)
*beats the drums of region wall posting*