WA Delegate: None.
The Wuundergap is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Law Enforcement in The Wuundergap
World Census interns were framed for minor crimes in order to measure the response times, effectiveness, and amount of firepower deployed by the law enforcement agencies of different nations.
As a region, The Wuundergap is ranked 10,625th in the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
|1.||The Protectorate of Tuitio LXXXVIII||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Preserve”|
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII departed this region for Bree.
- : The Protectorate of Tuitio LXXXVIII arrived from Tuitionis.
- : Wheuvaph ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The black riders and The Wuundergap.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII lost WA Delegate status.
- : Protector 139 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII ejected Protector 139 from the region.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
The Wuundergap Regional Message Board
I sanction Palatonia designation of the Wuundergap's population as "Wuunderkinds."
Well, The Combined Russian Peoples I will fight your helicopters with my books, for it will be brain over brawn
So long, Lee Lee
I remember a fair while ago I mentioned that we should have a new flag, but as of yet there has been nothing done. Anyone up for designing it?
You may Gabberz, if you send me an idea first.
I HAVE RETURNED MY PEOPLE, MY NOBLE BROTHERS, THE SHEPPARDS OF THE WUUNDERGAP FLOCK GLORY TO THE WUUNDER GAP AVE ELLOSONIA
Also check this out
Post self-deleted by Mounted city.
The Borderlands of Mounted City wishes our founder a warm welcome back from retirement
The Alliance between Mounted City and Ellosonia will come to be known as the Wuundergap United Liberal Movement (WULM) We will protect all those nations that join us and seek to provide a strong united position of leadership for people of the region!