by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Wolf Clan Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .776777778779780781782. . .812813»

Hey i became a Communist , is it okay?. Soon i will change my nation's ideology don't worry.

The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan wrote:Hey i became a Communist , is it okay?. Soon i will change my nation's ideology don't worry.

O my

The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan wrote:Hey i became a Communist , is it okay?. Soon i will change my nation's ideology don't worry.

Yeah, no problems with that, we're not going to force someone out based on in-game details that don't really matter

Alpha Wolf wrote:Congrats to Odin-land and The Gunmen on receiving the Warrior Medal.

*salutes*

Thanks

Alpha Wolf wrote:Congrats to Odin-land and The Gunmen on receiving the Warrior Medal.

*salutes*

Thank you as well.

Alpha Wolf wrote:Congrats to Odin-land and The Gunmen on receiving the Warrior Medal.

*salutes*

Congratulations!

I am looking for recruits. TG me in private. Deadline I have to report by Friday.

Alpha Wolf wrote:O my

Better dead than Red!

Alpha Wolf wrote:Congrats to Odin-land and The Gunmen on receiving the Warrior Medal.

Congratulations to you both.

Salute!

Since we have a whole month till the April Fools event whatever it is going to be and if it requires organizing on my end its just wait and see till its announced. We got a few good weeks not to worry.

Alpha Wolf wrote:Congrats to Odin-land and The Gunmen on receiving the Warrior Medal.

*salutes*

Earned by merit, not by compliance. Good work!

Ephiny wrote:Better dead than Red!

I don't agree, I rather be pink with polkadots then dead. I mean, you can change most things but it is pretty hard to change being dead.

Lol, some NS issues can be a bit tricky and give you unexpected changes when you click on them. I have gotten a lot of weird policies during the years, the first 6 months I had a rule that said if there ever were a totally insane option I would always pick it. For some reason that made my country into the top 100 Troutfishers in NS, besides making my country everything from commie to super far right, from a hard dictatorship to a democracy without parties and everything in between. It was amusing for a while.

That was before some nations in the Radiant acted a bit bullying and claiming their high military stats so I decided to see if I couldn't beat them there which is why my arms manufacturing and defense forces are a bit high nowadays.

Gothic Vandelia wrote:I don't agree, I rather be pink with polkadots then dead. I mean, you can change most things but it is pretty hard to change being dead.

Lol, some NS issues can be a bit tricky and give you unexpected changes when you click on them. I have gotten a lot of weird policies during the years, the first 6 months I had a rule that said if there ever were a totally insane option I would always pick it. For some reason that made my country into the top 100 Troutfishers in NS, besides making my country everything from commie to super far right, from a hard dictatorship to a democracy without parties and everything in between. It was amusing for a while.

That was before some nations in the Radiant acted a bit bullying and claiming their high military stats so I decided to see if I couldn't beat them there which is why my arms manufacturing and defense forces are a bit high nowadays.

Even still since then but I am proud of my IT score.

FINAL CALL:

Anyone who is interested in participating in parliament has 24 hours to notify me via telegram.

Warston and lockeport

Good morning all.

Great to be here.

Great to be in the presence of such good friends.

Warston and lockeport wrote:Good morning all.

Great to be here.

Great to be in the presence of such good friends.

Welcome aboard

Hey if you like to sign up to be in the TWC military please let me know. I am accepting recruits. So far no one is on the recruit list.

Warston and lockeport

Alpha Wolf wrote:Welcome aboard

Thank you Alpha.

Odinburgh, Rothaland, Straona; how are you?

Warston and lockeport wrote:Thank you Alpha.

Odinburgh, Rothaland, Straona; how are you?

Your nation name looks so familiar

Ephiny, The United Federation of Amestris, Apostate, and Warston and lockeport

Ormen-Zmija wrote:Hello! I am new here~

Welcome aboard

Alpha Wolf wrote:Welcome aboard

Thank you. It is a pleasure to join this region~

Warston and lockeport wrote:Good morning all.

Great to be here.

Great to be in the presence of such good friends.

Ormen-Zmija wrote:Hello! I am new here~

Welcome to the Clan, both of you. I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.

The reshiram clique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J483VdQ9SG0

«12. . .776777778779780781782. . .812813»

Advertisement