WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Wheel of Time
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 19,488th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Armed Republic of 3rd Atsatian Infantry Brigaad||Psychotic Dictatorship||“...”|
|2.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
- : The Borderlands of Grey-69 departed this region for Australian Capital Territory.
- : The Armed Republic of 3rd Atsatian Infantry Brigaad arrived from Eesti.
- : Nates t h i c c ceased to exist.
- : The Borderlands of Grey-69 arrived from Violet Irises.
- : Embassy established between Immortal Confederation and The Wheel of Time.
- : Embassy established between The Ever Victorious Army and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Great Pacific Royal House of Nord Valdr of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of The Caligo departed this region for The Eternal Knights.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with Immortal Confederation.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with The Ever Victorious Army.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
It's going to be done by Disney, so I'm guessing the Artemis Fowl movie will be animated if it gets past the hypothetical stage. But maybe not.
there is the hope that all the Marvel and StarWars hype they might go for live action
HEY I JUST MOVED TO THIS REGION :D
hey guyz what's up
Well, that was embarrassing. One should never allow their nation to cease to exist.
So what does everyone think about the announcement that TV rights have been acquired by a major network?
So excited, just hope that they get the casting of Rand, Mat and Lan right, there is great potential for it to be a very good series.
I'll believe it when it actually goes into production. The rights for this series have been optioned and expired hither, thither and yon for years. There's so much raw material in WoT that you could run a TV series from next year until 2379 or so. I just hope it's AMC or HBO and not one of the broadcast networks. If NBC, ABC or Fox try and produce this, they'll fall flat on their faces. And even if they don't, some suit will cancel it after the third episode if its ratings don't exceed GoT or TWD. I still remember the Terra Nova debacle. HBO at least learned from its premature cancellation of Rome.
This is amazing - WOT is still around and even more amazing is that you're still part of the region Karistina. It's been a while... hope all is well.
Thanks, Rand al'Thor! I just got the notice that Karistina was about to cease to exist, and I couldn't let that happen. :-) Glad to see you back!