by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23,90923,91023,91123,91223,91323,91423,915. . .24,00924,010»

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Autocad for mapmaking? Each painter has their best tools and it clearly shows here.

Thank you, yeah I am probably not the normal mapmaker on nationstates. I've been using Autocad and Impression for so long though and I'm just ok with Gimp still learning it really.

Eserol wrote:Thank you, yeah I am probably not the normal mapmaker on nationstates. I've been using Autocad and Impression for so long though and I'm just ok with Gimp still learning it really.

It is a very good map for one without topography layers.

Eserol wrote:Now that Eserol is officially on the map it's time release the political map. Not quite as good as some maps I've seen this region but I'm happy with it.

reminds me to fix my map for the billionth time

Also under the impression you've been doing mapmaking for a while, nice City placement

im new to the roleplaying part of this game, does the actual population of our countries as displayed on our homepage count as the same population in the Western Isles RP? Could my nation have 200mil people but as far as roleplaying goes, I have 20 mil or something?

Capitum wrote:im new to the roleplaying part of this game, does the actual population of our countries as displayed on our homepage count as the same population in the Western Isles RP? Could my nation have 200mil people but as far as roleplaying goes, I have 20 mil or something?

It is completely decided by you, any decision is made by you and is not altered by the nation states website. If you want your population to be high then have it be high(under reason, otherwise get permission from either Ainslie or Jeriga).

Gleston wrote:is there a word for a political party becoming more and more centrist?

ahnslenification

Capitum wrote:im new to the roleplaying part of this game, does the actual population of our countries as displayed on our homepage count as the same population in the Western Isles RP? Could my nation have 200mil people but as far as roleplaying goes, I have 20 mil or something?

Yes, you decide your in-character population. However, this region requires it to be at most 30 million, although you can go up to 40 million with consent of the Secretary of Roleplay, Jeriga.

Kuwarkiistan wrote:It is completely decided by you, any decision is made by you and is not altered by the nation states website. If you want your population to be high then have it be high(under reason, otherwise get permission from either Ainslie or Jeriga).

I donít sign off on population. That power is held by the SoRP.

Prvekjia wrote:Also under the impression you've been doing mapmaking for a while, nice City placement

Yeah I've been collecting atlases and learning mapmaking for several years now. Topo map is on the way just takes a little more time.

Ainslie wrote:I donít sign off on population. That power is held by the SoRP.

Sorry I didn't know that. That's why I included Jeriga as well.

next poll:
who pollutes?
- baumes
- baumes
- baumes
- all of the above

My map is terrible, hoping to see if anyone makes me one

Baumes wrote:next poll:
who pollutes?
- baumes
- baumes
- baumes
- all of the above

Instructions unclear, I wrote in Atlantis.

Borisuelo wrote:My map is terrible, hoping to see if anyone makes me one

oath

The organized peoples that are soon to be Capitum have sailed into The Western Isles in search of unclaimed territory. Preferably near likeminded nations who believe in personal freedoms and a free, open economy. The ships' Head Admiral is drafting a message with a brief description of the Capitese people's goals, values, and intentions.

"Anyone looking for a neighbor?" He adds to his message, before sending it out to the nearby nations.

-

Please read the factbook post for more details about Capitum.

so i started the bulk of my writing for my prime minister

i intended to just write a little bit about how he became party leader

i wind up spending two hours writing about a political scandal about the president blocking the legislature from appointing justices to the constitutional court and I haven't even gotten to the part where the current prime minister becomes prime minister

now its half an hour after midnight :)

I ate popcorn today

Borisuelo wrote:My map is terrible, hoping to see if anyone makes me one

you know it

Capitum wrote:The organized peoples that are soon to be Capitum have sailed into The Western Isles in search of unclaimed territory. Preferably near likeminded nations who believe in personal freedoms and a free, open economy. The ships' Head Admiral is drafting a message with a brief description of the Capitese people's goals, values, and intentions.

"Anyone looking for a neighbor?" He adds to his message, before sending it out to the nearby nations.

-

Please read the factbook post for more details about Capitum.

The RMB is strictly OOC, but from reading your factbook would suggest one of southern islands, the bottom is the equator. Welcome and have fun.

Wellsia wrote:The RMB is strictly OOC, but from reading your factbook would suggest one of southern islands, the bottom is the equator. Welcome and have fun.

oh, thanks. i didnt see any IC threads, where are they?

Capitum wrote: oh, thanks. i didnt see any IC threads, where are they?

💀💀💀
they're in the rp section in the description

Prvekjia wrote:💀💀💀
they're in the rp section in the description

oh found them thanks

osc is back again guys

Baumes wrote:next poll:
who pollutes?
- baumes
- baumes
- baumes
- all of the above

You forgot Jeriga. I will always remember the anarchy he caused in the Mesder. Circa Mid-2022

«12. . .23,90923,91023,91123,91223,91323,91423,915. . .24,00924,010»

Advertisement