by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23,16423,16523,16623,16723,16823,169»

Shidei wrote:minecraft bad

how can you spew such lies

Shidei wrote:minecraft bad

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Arroles-Fogoria wrote:my computer crashed due to the messages.

What messages?

Kilat means Lightning in Indonesian

Arpasia wrote:Kilat means Lightning in Indonesian

Guess what country he is from.

Athara Magarat wrote:Guess what country he is from.

indo

Domanania wrote:how can you spew such lies

Blue axolotls are too hard to breed :l

If anybody wants me to add any more IC measures to my main factbook, please TG me.

Shidei wrote:minecraft bad

*sips coffee*

Na tion wrote:If anybody wants me to add any more IC measures to my main factbook, please TG me.

Frankly, there is a lot that you ought to add to your factbook if you wish to ICly interact with TWI. Least of all is giving the reader an indication of what Na tion (which we'll also have to address) is. All we know is its population (and I have no idea why you decided to write 1,953,125 as 5^9), your per capita GDP, and then you rather snidely demand the reader to calculate your GDP from those two points of data.

An overview factbook is way more than that, but it is at minimum a repository of the general statistics of your nation plus a background detailing what the nation is, how it formed, and what it is dealing with in the present day. Look at any of the developed nation overview dispatches across NS and you'll see the same theme. So what you ought to do is to think about the story you want to tell with your nation in TWI and build your overview around an in-universe basis and background to tell that.

Otherwise, you'll be ignored again because some of us simply won't bother to help work with so little. As for the name, I have to recommend coming up with something else or use a random name generator because "Na tion" is not going to fit in.

Remodio wrote:*sips coffee*

Coffee bad, but unironically

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Frankly, there is a lot that you ought to add to your factbook if you wish to ICly interact with TWI. Least of all is giving the reader an indication of what Na tion (which we'll also have to address) is. All we know is its population (and I have no idea why you decided to write 1,953,125 as 5^9), your per capita GDP, and then you rather snidely demand the reader to calculate your GDP from those two points of data.

An overview factbook is way more than that, but it is at minimum a repository of the general statistics of your nation plus a background detailing what the nation is, how it formed, and what it is dealing with in the present day. Look at any of the developed nation overview dispatches across NS and you'll see the same theme. So what you ought to do is to think about the story you want to tell with your nation in TWI and build your overview around an in-universe basis and background to tell that.

Otherwise, you'll be ignored again because some of us simply won't bother to help work with so little. As for the name, I have to recommend coming up with something else or use a random name generator because "Na tion" is not going to fit in.

Na tion
People in TWI should be able to find virtually any key piece of information that is addressed as a part of filling out Ponderosa's template. Instead of throwing it out to people to exercise their own initiative, it is best to simply use this template and make a complete overview so that they do not need to rely on telegramming you to get vital information about your nation.

Here's the link to the code you should copy, paste and fill out: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=256878

Alright, Im fairly certain I have the blessing of a Filipina grandmother to marry her granddaughter after a month of dating. Very nice lady. That was interesting

Aizcona wrote:Alright, Im fairly certain I have the blessing of a Filipina grandmother to marry her granddaughter after a month of dating. Very nice lady. That was interesting

the question is, was that your goal?

Domanania wrote:the question is, was that your goal?

Not at the moment bro haha

Domanania wrote:the question is, was that your goal?

Seems like it was the grandmothers goal.

polar's got yellow fever

Alteran Republics wrote:Seems like it was the grandmothers goal.

Or the grandmother was Aizcona's goal.

Nhoor wrote:Or the grandmother was Aizcona's goal.

Or Aizcona was Nhoor's goal

Post self-deleted by Arpasia.

Shidei wrote:polar's got yellow fever

This is slander! Shes half white half asian haha

«12. . .23,16423,16523,16623,16723,16823,169»

Advertisement