by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .22,95922,96022,96122,96222,96322,96422,965. . .23,03723,038»

Charlesenburg wrote:you know I am 9

Charlesenburg wrote:I am not joking

Thanks for bei g honest with us, atleast.
And since Dormill and Stiura was so kind to let you in on a secret, I'm going to tell you one, too. We don't care about the WA here. We're a role-playing region, not a gameplaying region. So we couldn't care less about what the WA is doing.

Aizcona wrote:Nothing to see here folks. Return to your homes

Kinda sus... Is this AMOGUS?

Aizcona wrote:Nothing to see here folks. Return to your homes

Yes, sir
:)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=490013&start=125

My reply to the WA proposal. in fact, I don't know what is the punitive sanctions or embargo he talk about:)

Is it some kind of rp perform:-D

Segentova wrote:Oh. Could work.

he could become toxic I guess, he isn't really fleshed out much yet. But I don't have any plans like that in the works

Athara Magarat wrote:Who are you again :P

How dare you crush my feelings like that

Einnstadt wrote:viewtopic.php?f=9&t=490013&start=125

My reply to the WA proposal. in fact, I don't know what is the punitive sanctions or embargo he talk about:)

Is it some kind of rp perform:-D

Itís alright, though given this is the WA and not TWI, it doesnít really matter.

Agadar wrote:How dare you crush my feelings like that

He has a point though

Agadar wrote:How dare you crush my feelings like that

Agadar! My love, how's it going?

Twelve points
Douze points

Corindia wrote:he could become toxic I guess, he isn't really fleshed out much yet. But I don't have any plans like that in the works

No need to, the Paquets of Segentova are toxic enough as it is. Could be a situation of yes, they're our relatives. No, we don't have a strong connection to them.

Einnstadt wrote:viewtopic.php?f=9&t=490013&start=125

My reply to the WA proposal. in fact, I don't know what is the punitive sanctions or embargo he talk about:)

Is it some kind of rp perform:-D

Einnstadt, its good to see you're still active! How are you doing?
And no, the world assembly doesn't matter much to us. The League would be the closest thing in TWI.

I am actually planning about a role playing which combines NS and Bytro game series. The Bytro rp group leader thinks it's interesting idea. However, he doesn't have time to announce it. I think I will show the case in their next rp round. So the members may understand what it is.

And, no matter the WA or other regions. Both are important.

Einnstadt wrote:And, no matter the WA or other regions. Both are important.

Give me one good reason why I should give the WA any care in the world aside from giving Vanc his endo.

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Give me one good reason why I should give the WA any care in the world aside from giving Vanc his endo.

No reason, besides, I am not talking about the TWI.

In fact, I just think that pink color text nation is interesting. So I want to share his response in here.

Have fun preaching to the choir, because I'm very sure not a single person in this RMB aside you cares.

I don't understand why you have such response if you are actually not care about my message?

Mornin' I see nothing unusual today. Just a bunch of crashed cars I guess

Einnstadt wrote:I don't understand why you have such response if you are actually not care about my message?

No, it's just that we really don't like the WA here. It's not got anything to do with the part of the game that we focus on here.

Einnstadt wrote:I don't understand why you have such response if you are actually not care about my message?

The thing is, we don't really care about the WA. I guess its okay if you wanna but most of us spend more time roleplaying and writing facebooks, dispatches, news posts and etc

Do correct me as well but isn't TWI in 2020 and not 2021?

Hyukai wrote:Do correct me as well but isn't TWI in 2020 and not 2021?

Time in TWI moves the same as the real world, with exceptions made as necessary (for instance, all Gala-related posts take place within the span of the same night). Thus, TWI is in 2021.

Hyukai wrote:Do correct me as well but isn't TWI in 2020 and not 2021?

TWI is definitely in 2021. Mistaking 2021 for 2020 in writing I imagine is still rampant though (at least for me Iím still correcting myself)

Dormill and Stiura wrote:Time in TWI moves the same as the real world, with exceptions made as necessary (for instance, all Gala-related posts take place within the span of the same night). Thus, TWI is in 2021.

Ainslie wrote:TWI is definitely in 2021. Mistaking 2021 for 2020 in writing I imagine is still rampant though (at least for me Iím still correcting myself)

Thank you for clarifying. If it was in 2020 I had to recheck all of my dispatches and News posts

Ainslie wrote:TWI is definitely in 2021. Mistaking 2021 for 2020 in writing I imagine is still rampant though (at least for me Iím still correcting myself)

Definitely doesn't help that 2020 was basically an entire year on pause.

«12. . .22,95922,96022,96122,96222,96322,96422,965. . .23,03723,038»

Advertisement