by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Western Isles Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .22,07322,07422,07522,07622,07722,07822,079. . .22,12822,129»

Noronica wrote:Brulafi, (if they like my TG I sent) and I will look after French Charbagnia, so if you still want to use it in RPs then that’d be great.

To be honest, if others want to pitch in with their own ideas for it then please keep ‘em coming as while Charbagnia was my idea, French Charbagnia was all Dorm and I want to keep it alive.

I mean I have been demanding a creation of a Germanic state within Charbagnia (IC wise) for quite some time now, so maybe that could play a part?

Noronica wrote:Brulafi, (if they like my TG I sent) and I will look after French Charbagnia, so if you still want to use it in RPs then that’d be great.

To be honest, if others want to pitch in with their own ideas for it then please keep ‘em coming as while Charbagnia was my idea, French Charbagnia was all Dorm and I want to keep it alive.

Id be happy to prop up French charbagnia too

Athara Magarat wrote:
Sort of need that sea for AM's empty lands to be full of dino bones (there's nothing else to be done there).

It's fine if you want to have been sea in the past, and the cretaceous was far enough back that it's plausible. I don't get why you want that if you want dinosaur bones though. Is your nation mountainous?

Count me in if anything will go down in Charbagnia

I believe Ainslie has some ideas with Charbagnia

Nhoor wrote:Well, it was a one day trip seven years ago from Ohrid in North Macedonia via Elbasan, Tirana, and Durrės; it was 41 degrees C (105.8 F) and our Macedonian guide kind of raced us through some sightseeing spots and places where there was nobody to be seen, including a Mosque in Tirana where local muslims had fled away from disrespectful tourists and some ruins of a Roman amphitheatre in Durrės for which it was too hot to pay any attention. In Durrės we had some free time at a coastal/beach plaza that was somewhat modern but all Albanians were on another beach where (I imagine) it was much cheaper.

But the guide told us some interesting things (before she started singing): like that communist leader Enver Hoxha was so paranoid that Albania ended up as the country with the highest bunker/shelter density in the world (which was also the reason that Albania went full isolationist, which is still causing problems for present-day Albania in its attempts to integrate in the rest of Europe). From what we saw from the bus, there were an awful lot of donkeys in Albania. They were used for any purpose, including pulling a carriage containing a cow and guarding a completely empty hypermarket. Most male adults seemed to be either dentists or car washers; the car washers were sheds from where a man with a hose would wet your car. Houses were in various state of completeness; apparently you get taxed less if your house isn't finished yet. The few motorways weren't for speedy transport as there were selling boots along the roads where old women sold their garden fruits and vegetables and where car drivers actually stopped to buy the stuff. But beautiful scenery: high mountains, large forests, scary ravines...

It sounds just like the kinda place I wanna visit

Brulafi wrote:It sounds just like the kinda place I wanna visit

I definitely want to go back again too, but perhaps in winter.

And their language is wonderful!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsHdKJOKfZw

Nhoor wrote:I definitely want to go back again too, but perhaps in winter.

And their language is wonderful!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsHdKJOKfZw

My sister's partner is from Albania, fled here during the civil war.

Noronica wrote:Brulafi, (if they like my TG I sent) and I will look after French Charbagnia, so if you still want to use it in RPs then that’d be great.

To be honest, if others want to pitch in with their own ideas for it then please keep ‘em coming as while Charbagnia was my idea, French Charbagnia was all Dorm and I want to keep it alive.

Happy 2 help

Nhoor wrote:I definitely want to go back again too, but perhaps in winter.

And their language is wonderful!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsHdKJOKfZw

Ooh, I'm not usually a metal guy, but that slaps

I was working In albania for a while. Very beautiful, very corrupt. Be careful of the mafia. But other than that it was enjoyable.

Balnik wrote:I was working In albania for a while. Very beautiful, very corrupt. Be careful of the mafia. But other than that it was enjoyable.

Would it be reasonable to carry a gun on you there just in case?

Greater Cesnica wrote:Would it be reasonable to carry a gun on you there just in case?

I wouldn't do it. Best thing you can do is mind your own business, drink your espresso, and do not talk to any cute girls there.

Balnik wrote:I wouldn't do it. Best thing you can do is mind your own business, drink your espresso, and do not talk to any cute girls there.

Damn. I might as well go to Poland.

Wait, what happened to Dorm?

Alteran Republics wrote:Wait, what happened to Dorm?

Idk either tbh.

Alteran Republics wrote:Wait, what happened to Dorm?

He dipped. Had much more important matters to put his time into.

Negarakita

Red and black I DRESS eagle on my chest
Its good to be an ALBANIAN
Keep my head up high for that flag I die
I'm proud to be an ALBANIAN

Negarakita wrote:Red and black I DRESS eagle on my chest
Its good to be an ALBANIAN
Keep my head up high for that flag I die
I'm proud to be an ALBANIAN

https://youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

Balnik wrote:https://youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

This is some quality stuff, my guy; thanks for sharing

Austrovik-Germania wrote:I mean I have been demanding a creation of a Germanic state within Charbagnia (IC wise) for quite some time now, so maybe that could play a part?

I may be wrong, the remainder of the Charbagnian Federation is a predominately German State. You could always provide support to them.

Nights edge

Nothing more pleasant than the gentle scraping sensation along your molars after biting down on a crumpled sheet of aluminum foil <3

Nights edge wrote:Nothing more pleasant than the gentle scraping sensation along your molars after biting down on a crumpled sheet of aluminum foil <3

Ah the fine things in life.

«12. . .22,07322,07422,07522,07622,07722,07822,079. . .22,12822,129»

Advertisement