Proposing this Bill for the Senate to vote on:
This Commitee of Foreign Policy would oversee protection of the region, collect information on other regions and nations that are potential threats to The West Pole, and help with recruitment or mergers with other regions. This Commitee would consist of three WA members who are not senators or in another government position. The Committee would be headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, who would appoint the two other nations, who in turn must be approved by the WA delegate, founder, or the Senate.
-Confusionland- and The senate master of the west pole
I feel like people forget it's the minister of foreign and defensive affairs, the defensive part often not getting addressed. Not that it matters I've just never seen that part of the position brought up. The defensive part seems to be something other positions are capable of dealing with and MFDA position could be changed to the MFA (minister of foreign affairs) position with Little to no difference in the importance/duties of the position. With that out of the way I do like your proposal and will definitely vote for it.
Levyton and Jamestownnn
I will participate in this election, and hopefully help encourage political bipartisanship.
I would like to announce the updated political structure of the LFP party, it's not perfect but I still have a headache and I think it's good for now.
Position is permanent
1.The senators each get one vote on the party's decisions.
2. The chairman "me" gets one vote
3. The members of the party not in a senatorial position will get a combined vote and will elect a representative to cast their vote
4. The senators will be given equal power as the chairman (me) expect the right to eject members of the party except under certain conditions, and the Right to force their fellow senators out of their positions except under certain conditions.
5. The chairman can veto passed decisions however, if both senators vote for the decision still passes.
6. If the voting process causes a tie to form the vote will be recast, and if another tie forms the decision is declared undecided and is put away until a later date.
7. If the majority of members not in a position within the LFP vote to kick a senator out of their position the senator will get kicked out of their position, they can run again though unless they do something "bad".
8.The chairman (me) cannot be forced out of their position, democracy is good but we need someone capable of preventing a single senator from gaining to much power.
9. Senator position is permanent, unless the nation violates the laws of The LFP base/The West Pole, cease to exist, leave the region, choose to abdicate, or are inactive for months.
I think it's good so far a little changes might be good in couple areas, but it's good for now.
Bej and Jamestownnn
I'm going to take the password protection off of the The LFP base that doesn't mean people should go to this region, I'm just making it more easy to access for party members, if things go wrong I'll put a password back on it.
I have decided that a position that requires me to actually cooperate with others is not in my interest right now.
What happened to Jamestownnn?