by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The West Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,23010,23110,23210,23310,23410,23510,236. . .10,36210,363»

Woolfbetia wrote:How does the WA voting feature work? Because I saw some nations having 100+ votes and I only have one

WA Delegates have additional votes for every endorsement they have. So for example, Dilber has 519 endorsements, so he has 520 votes. All other nations have one vote.

Red kanga roo

Fuentana wrote:show love for marsupials

According to the Book of Marsupial Love Puns,

What did the wombat say to his fiancée? There is no wombat'er than you.

What do you call a marsupial fighting tournament?
.
.
Mortal Wombat

Marsupials is
Such a very small word for
So many evils.

Hi. I just realised I am not banned anymore. yay.
Also nice flag.

Yesterday, they’re loved
Today, they shall feel the wrath
For them marsupials

But, really, I am just curious, though..

What is the hist’ry
Of anti-marsupialists
Here in TWP?

I know TAO started
Anti-marsupialism
But never known why

Nicholas and Great Britain wrote:Hi. I just realised I am not banned anymore. yay.
Also nice flag.

Though you are not banned,
Does not mean you are welcome.
Kindly watch your step.

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Though you are not banned,
Does not mean you are welcome.
Kindly watch your step.

why aren't i ever welcome here.

Marsupials go
Stay away, do not return
Like a boomerang

Nicholas and Great Britain wrote:why aren't i ever welcome here.

Your obnoxious personality? Your propensity to spam our RMB?

You choose.

Just kicked a nation who moved here solely to gather enough endos to be able to submit a proposal to the WA - not enough WA members in his own region. Told him not to pimp ours after he withdrew his, probably illegal, draft.

communists are idiots would be a good starter reason.

*sips coffee*

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Your obnoxious personality? Your propensity to spam our RMB?

You choose.

Just kicked a nation who moved here solely to gather enough endos to be able to submit a proposal to the WA - not enough WA members in his own region. Told him not to pimp ours after he withdrew his, probably illegal, draft.

what makes me obnoxious.
and a few posts isn't spamming your rmb.

.

.

(Ok i will leave for today)

Nicholas and Great Britain wrote:-snip-

A few posts isn't spamming, he says, adding extra lines to his post for no reason.

Post by The united austro hungarian empire suppressed by Overthinkers.

The united austro hungarian empire

The Second AH empire has come to exist for 20 years then collapse due to ethnic tensions AGAIN

Post by The united austro hungarian empire suppressed by Overthinkers.

The united austro hungarian empire

i shall exist to ultimately accomplish nothing but probably start another balkan war

The united austro hungarian empire wrote:-snip-

Hi there! Might want to take a look at our RMB Etiquette. There you will see that we don't allow roleplay or double posting on the regional message board.



All your chocolate belongs to Darkesia


Regional Message Board Etiquette


Most of these rules are common sense and basic courtesy, so for everyone's enjoyment of the RMB, please follow them.

  1. This is a worldwide game played in people's spare time. Understand that your post might not get a response in a timely fashion.

  2. Try to keep the language to standard English whenever possible. Not everyone has English as their primary language.

  3. If you must use a language other than English, you must provide an English translation for your fellow regionmates.

  4. The RMB is not a personal chat room. Don't expect a full conversation to happen (we have Discord for that).

  5. Always be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

  6. New nations who say "hello" for the first time should have their greetings answered in a friendly manner.

  7. Help your fellow players when they have questions.

  8. If you ask a question and are directed to look it up somewhere, look it up where they told you to go. Don't be mad at the person helping you for not writing a full page, detailed answer.

  9. If things get heated, step away from the keyboard.

  10. Any topic or subject (within game rules) is allowed.

  11. Real world political topics (except for special circumstances) should go to the dedicated Discord channel, not the RMB.

  12. Role playing should go to the dedicated areas on the Forum or Discord.

  13. The following is never allowed:

    • Spamming / trolling / flaming / flame-baiting and the like.

    • Harassment in any form.

    • Rewording or otherwise changing a quote. -snip- is acceptable, any other changes are not.

    • Recruiting for another region.

    • Asking for endorsements (Delegate and Guardians are exempt).

    • Trying to incite / cause strife.

    • Posting in ALL CAPS. This is considered shouting and spam. Learn the formatting codes to get your point across.

    • ASCII art (except by a couple of long-time pre-approved users)

    • Large emoticons. :-) :-p and similar ones are fine. Ones that look like ASCII art or like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ are not allowed.

    • Multiple consecutive posts are considered spam (unless a reasonable amount of time has passed). Exceptions to this are on special days like Karaoke Friday.

    • Useless comments that are intended to get attention and not move the conversation along.

  14. The following is allowed occasionally:

    • Shortened words/phrases or initials. Phrases like "sup" or "IIRC".

    • Unicode (fancy-styled) fonts. Remember that they don't display properly on mobile clients.

    • Emoji in a message. Keep this to no more than one per post please.

  15. Most importantly: Treat others with courtesy and respect.


Remember, the Delegate and Guardians have final say on what is and isn't acceptable.

Back to Top

Layout by Bran Astor & Fujai
181
LinkLink
TWP


Read dispatch

TODAY IN THE WEST

Time to wax poetic, because it is Haikuesday—with a marsupial twist!

In the form of a haiku, narrate (in an artful way) the downfall of a marsupial character. Or make it a snarky haiku about the dastardly marsupial. There are kangaroos, wombats, koalas, possums, bandicoots, tasmanian devils, and more...

Doritos and mountain dew

The North Pacific

yo

Daphireez

Morning Coffee

Snow crunch in chill air
Wake birds in glistening sun
A moment before

Soz. No marsupial to sully my haiku this morning

*offers a large mug of hot mocha chocolate latte with mini marshmallows on the side*
*spritzes a generous amount on of whipped cream and inserts pearl inlayed platinum/silver spoon*

up early to check
the annual groundhog traps
for tonight's dinner

*coffee*

Overthinkers wrote:A few posts isn't spamming, he says, adding extra lines to his post for no reason.

I have a reason. To show that I thought of it later and that it isn't as important as the things above, so like waiting or something... well it is hard to explain what was going on in my brain at that exact moment but i remember there was a reason to give some sort of feeling. It probably was a very small and irrelevant feeling tho.
why no one here like me :(

We took an instant dislike - saved time. Anyway, fed up with your whining, you’re probably a marsupial - have another ban.

Wombats are bad pets
Kangaroos are pest who box
But koalas worst

Wenstock

Why all of this hate?
Why not love marsupials
They could be our friends

«12. . .10,23010,23110,23210,23310,23410,23510,236. . .10,36210,363»

Advertisement