by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,4393,4403,4413,4423,4433,4443,445. . .3,5133,514»

Haruhi Japan wrote:Stinky cheese?

No, chees

Haruhi Japan wrote:I am Crabist.

Crab bad

An enigmatic ferret

Song of the Day: https://youtu.be/MHi9mKq0slA

Daily Kindness/Positivity Challenge: Call up a relative you haven't talked to in a while and chat.

Caedmare wrote:Evening everyone.

Beep boop dap!

Caedmare wrote:Evening everyone.

IC e

Caedmare wrote:Evening everyone.

Hi!
Before we say the next word, I would like to thank our sponsors NordVPN and RAID Shadow Legends for sponsoring this word. Raid shadow legends is a ma--

Cerata wrote:Hi!
Before we say the next word, I would like to thank our sponsors NordVPN and RAID Shadow Legends for sponsoring this word. Raid shadow legends is a ma--

Dont forget squarespace. Seen a lot of those.

Caedmare wrote:Dont forget squarespace. Seen a lot of those.

squarespace is sponsoring existence.

Im... I'm a little bit tired and depressed right now folks.

Caedmare wrote:Dont forget squarespace. Seen a lot of those.

Squaspac

Caedmare wrote:Im... I'm a little bit tired and depressed right now folks.

sleep is the answer.

Caedmare wrote:Im... I'm a little bit tired and depressed right now folks.

We all are but yeah Cerata is right, sleep often is the answer, get some you need it 😁

*taps microphone*
Ah yes, N-day. The day of big booms and even bigger coalitions. Luckily, Cerata is prepare. A combat-ready strategic strike force made up of hundreds of big boomer bombers. Big boom boom will ensume, and consume. Boomba nukoomba roobma

Cerata wrote:*taps microphone*
Ah yes, N-day. The day of big booms and even bigger coalitions. Luckily, Cerata is prepare. A combat-ready strategic strike force made up of hundreds of big boomer bombers. Big boom boom will ensume, and consume. Boomba nukoomba roobma

I despise N-Day.

Haruhi Japan wrote:I despise N-Day.

not if you have at least 100 puppets.

Cerata wrote:not if you have at least 100 puppets.

mass production go brrrr

I created a region based on Republika Srpska

«12. . .3,4393,4403,4413,4423,4433,4443,445. . .3,5133,514»

Advertisement