WA Delegate: None.
The Venus Project is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Venus Project
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 18,641st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- : The Republic of Federacion Nacional Mexicana of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lalaq xxii ceased to exist.
- : Pabuddy ceased to exist.
- : Der nesstopia ceased to exist.
- : Lalaq ix departed this region for Long Island.
- : Lalaq xxii arrived from Long Island.
- : Lalaq ix arrived from The republican alliance.
- : The Republic of Forsaken God 2 departed this region for Eastern Nexus Planes.
- : Pabuddy arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Der nesstopia arrived from The South Pacific.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
^ Seems reasonable...