WA Delegate: None.
The Venus Project contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Venus Project
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 13,398th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Forsaken God 7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
|2.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- : The Republic of Forsaken God 7 arrived from Green Bay.
- : The Republic of Federacion Nacional Mexicana of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lalaq xxii ceased to exist.
- : Pabuddy ceased to exist.
- : Der nesstopia ceased to exist.
- : Lalaq ix departed this region for Long Island.
- : Lalaq xxii arrived from Long Island.
- : Lalaq ix arrived from The republican alliance.
- : The Republic of Forsaken God 2 departed this region for Eastern Nexus Planes.
- : Pabuddy arrived from The North Pacific.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
^ Seems reasonable...