WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Venus Project contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in The Venus Project
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 3,435th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Kakushini||Democratic Socialists||“Inovatio Equality Libertas”|
|2.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- : The Colony of San Ein Madchen of the region Cites for a Resource Based Economy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Kakushini arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United Federation of Grand Caledonia of the region Democratic Socialist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Democratic Socialist Alliance and The Venus Project.
- : Ehossarrohy of the region Democratic Socialist Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in The Venus Project.
- : Forsaken god 7 ceased to exist.
- : Forsaken god 7 arrived from Green Bay.
- : Federacion nacional mexicana of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : Lalaq xxii ceased to exist.
- : Pabuddy ceased to exist.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
^ Seems reasonable...