WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sanctuary of Servant of God
Last WA Update:
The Vatican City is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Vatican City
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Vatican City is ranked 9,436th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Sanctuary of Servant of God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kauan eläkööt hallitsija ja imperiumi!”|
- : The United States of Gratissima departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Saint Margaret Mary.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God appointed The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles as Cardinal with authority over Border Control in The Vatican City.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God appointed The United States of Gratissima as Research Officer with authority over Polls in The Vatican City.
- : The United States of Gratissima arrived from Allied Capitalist Federation of Nations.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Saint Margaret Mary.
- : Embassy established between The Vatican City and Christmas.
- : The Free Land of Little St Nick of the region Christmas agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God proposed constructing embassies with Easter.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God proposed constructing embassies with Christmas.
The Vatican City Regional Message Board
It's sad to see the death of Le Pern.
Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect these soldiers as they discharge their duties.
Protect them with the shield of your strength
and keep them safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable them to return home
in safety, that with all who love them,
they may ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
God of love, Father of all,
the darkness that covered the earth
has given way to the bright dawn of your Word made flesh.
Make us a people of this light.
Make us faithful to your Word,
that we may bring your life to the waiting world.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
May the peace of the Lord be with you this Christmas.
you are the glory of believers
and the life of the just.
Your Son redeemed us
by dying and rising to life again.
Since our departed brothers and sisters
believed in the mystery of our resurrection,
let them share the joys and blessings
of the life to come.
increase our strength of will for doing good
that Christ may find an eager welcome at his coming
and call us to his side in the kingdom of heaven,
where he lives and reigns with you
and the Holy Spirit,
for ever and ever.
As we are on the brink of a brand New Year,
we thank you for all the blessings you have given us this year.
Father, please forgive us for all that we have done,
that we should not have done,
for the things we should have done and did not.
Please wipe our hearts clean
and make us pure again and free in You.
We ask that in the New Year
you will Guide us in our Choices and Decision Making
so that we will choose wisely
with the Help of Your Holy Spirit.
Help us to acknowledge you in everything we do
and then we will succeed in our Plans.
Help us to Delight ourselves in you
and you will give us the Desires of our Heart!
Help us to Love, show compassion
and help others as your Son did.
We thank you for the Gift of Jesus
and for His life given for our Eternal Salvation and Freedom.
We ask all in the Saviour's Name!
O Jesus, Who by reason of Thy burning love for us
hast willed to be crucified
and to shed Thy Most Precious Blood
for the redemption and salvation of our souls,
look down upon us here gathered together
in remembrance of Thy most sorrowful Passion and Death,
fully trusting in Thy mercy;
cleanse us from sin by Thy grace,
sanctify our toil,
give unto us and unto all those who are dear to us our daily bread,
sweeten our sufferings,
bless our families,
and to the nations so sorely afflicted,
grant Thy peace,
which is the only true peace,
so that by obeying Thy commandments
we may come at last to the glory of heaven.