WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease
Last WA Update:
The URAP II is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The URAP II
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The URAP II is ranked 18,910th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of URAPII33||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and The URAP II.
- : Embassy established between The URAP II and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease departed this region for National Socialist Alliance.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease proposed constructing embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease arrived from The Aryan Alliance.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease changed the regional password.
- : The MT Army Museum of Lend-Lease barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
The URAP II Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.