WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Imperial Britain.
The United Kingdom contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The United Kingdom
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The United Kingdom is ranked 9,411th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|2.||The Republic of Santa Dominion||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Community over individualism”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Eulartya||Moralistic Democracy||“glasses are ????”|
|4.||The Nine Day Queendom of Queen Jane Grey I||Corporate Police State||“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu ”|
- : The Nation of Cuban Syria of the region The Eastern Middle East withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Nation of Cuban Syria of the region The Eastern Middle East proposed constructing embassies.
- : Gibraltarica viii departed this region for The Region of Debateland.
- : Gibraltarica viii arrived from Iowa.
- : Troll society departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : Troll society arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : British comores ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of The UK of GB and NIR of the region The Great British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : British comores arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion arrived from Lazarus.
The United Kingdom Regional Message Board
As PM, I would encourage all Brits to stay active, to get involved, and to have FUN. If anybody would like to serve as my Home Secretary/DeputyPM please inbox me. Primary functions of the Minister will include;
- Professional Recruitment of new & former players to the region.
- Sensible Direction of HM Privy Council as Lord President.
- Formal Negotiation with HM regarding a new Constitution.
- Establishment/Patronage of regional debate about the same.
OTHERWISE, I would ask that anybody come forward with any ideas for the region, as we are in need of some advances. My door is ALWAYS OPEN for anybody who is willing & determined to fill Ministerial shoes in my Cabinet.
Regards, the PM.
Hello, fellow Brits, I'm new to this group, so could anyone give me advice on what I could do?
Maybe tell people why you moved here, or try to make some new friends.. stuff like that :)
Oh poo. IR CTE'd.
IR is still around as the founder nation.
Post self-deleted by Pasd.
I think we need to discuss the future of this region. As far as I believe, we're not going to revive the old community, as the latest abortive attempt shows that there just isn't enough interest (let alone the time available) from us members of the old guard.
Here are the options I see on the table:
1) Keep this region page as a shrine to the old community, a space where we can chat and reminisce about old times.
2) Leave the role of option 1 to the old forums, and instead allow a new group of players to take over the region page and attempt to start a new community of their own.
This is just a starting point. New options appreciated, and let's see if we can't definitely decide just what we're going to do with this place.
I would be open to both options. ^_^