WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The United Kingdom
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The United Kingdom is ranked 16,887th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|2.||The Republic of Cricket St Thomas||Anarchy||“To the Manor Born”|
|3.||The Plain of Gafe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Life fast, die slow”|
|4.||The Republic of Santa Dominion||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Community over individualism”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Eulartya||Moralistic Democracy||“glasses are ????”|
|6.||The Federation of Mandist Rock||Father Knows Best State||“Money is the only thing that matters ”|
|7.||The Nine Day Queendom of Queen Jane Grey I||Corporate Police State||“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu ”|
- : The Commonwealth of ConservativeBritain departed this region for The United Kingdoms.
- : The new provinces of canda ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Codai departed this region for The United Kingdoms.
- : The syndicalist commune departed this region for United Kingdom.
- : The syndicalist commune arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Noble Estate of Lord Carlisle departed this region for New United Kingdom.
- : The Democratic States of New Potatoes departed this region for New United Kingdom.
- : The Democratic States of New Potatoes arrived from New United Kingdom.
- : Embassy established between Walbard and The United Kingdom.
- : The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion agreed to construct embassies with Walbard.
The United Kingdom Regional Message Board
I figured as much. Yes, this nation's name is unique. I wanted it to stand out from the ordinary.
Well hello Carlisle, Ebren here.
Excellent to see you, Ebren. Nice to see the founder nation back.
World factbook update, anybody? I wouldn't mind a poll about something trivial.
Likewise, good to see you again. Life treating you well, I hope.
I'm a father now, so I am pretty happy about that. What's new with you, Ebren?
Gosh its quiet.
*nods* Situation Normal