WA Delegate (non-executive): The Paramilitary Republic of Wobbegong (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Tyronia, The Bar on the corner of every region, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, The World of Remnant, Free Market Federation, International Debating Area, Cobalt Network, Etharia, Empire of Andrew, Imperium of the Wolf, LCRUA, Solid Kingdom, Regionless, The Great Universe, The Warden World, Order of the Southern North, and 25 others.The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Sands, Dauiland, Singapore, The Atheist Empire, The Imperial Consortium, Avadam Inn, Japan, Valentine Day, Balugata, Council of Constructed Languages, Bus Stop, Turkic Union, Oceania, Official European Union, Mobius, A hellhole, Schloss Blutungsraben, poyo, The Strategic and Economic Alliance, The Other Place, United Forum of Nations, Standardly Uniformed Shenanigans, The KG Puppet Hole, and Aeia.
Tags: Anime, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Cyberpunk, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, FT: STL, Fantasy Tech, Fascist, Future Tech, Independent, Magical, and 15 others.Medium, Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Role Player, Silly, Snarky, Social, and Steampunk.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in The United Islands of the Atlantic
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, The United Islands of the Atlantic is ranked 13,439th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Queendom of Lena Tracer Oxton||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Cheers, Luv!”|
|2.||The Hooshy Snack Manufacturers of The Celestial Shurayu Republic||Psychotic Dictatorship||“☹️ spinach oh bad doing 🗿”|
|3.||The Draconic Empire of Graag Brom||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Kos mulāg fá kēn árk kos bozīk wá hokoronne árk vokul.”|
|4.||The Empire of Visari Technocracy||Democratic Socialists||“V i r t u a l T r a n s c e n d e n c e”|
|5.||The Oh damn Azavir lookin good of UIJ||Left-Leaning College State||“wait for the banner to change I swear it's cool”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of Sceilig Mhichil||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
|7.||The Greater Riche of Elfland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To the stars, to the silver scars that mark the Night”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Redeemed Britannia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Britons will never be slaves”|
|9.||The United Settlements of S i t k a||New York Times Democracy||“A home for the oppressed”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Aerthland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : Embassy cancelled between 1968 but cool and The United Islands of the Atlantic.
- : The Kingdom of Dreghland arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Germanic islian republic of Land of the person of the region The Germanic isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Floridian Stat3s departed this region for Alliance of the Caribbean.
- : The Republic of Floridian Stat3s arrived from United Nations Security Council.
- : The Empire of Republic of the Utabian Islands arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Republic of the Utabian Islands ceased to exist.
- : The High Kingdom of Mann arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between POLATION and The United Islands of the Atlantic.
- : Embassy cancelled between The exarchal republic and The United Islands of the Atlantic.
The United Islands of the Atlantic Regional Message Board
I’m going to make Ealhart a saint or saintly figure within Mann, possibly a martyr as well (due to him having been murdered by his elf mother for refusing to lay with her to fulfil some crazy prophecy of hers). He’ll be one of the more popular and widespread Hallows (Thedish: Hálgas, ‘saints’), as he personally ventured far and wide throughout the country and defended the meek, helped villages and towns everywhere and has numerous local legends attributed to him by the time of his glorification/canonisation.
Borwald, his half brother whom he gave the crown (as Ealhart did not want to be a king), likely pushed for his swift canonisation/glorification after his death.
is satan dead
New Dregh lore (also for Versilia):
Dregh are still hypersocial eusocial vampiric hominids but I’ve refined their physiology or at least reminded myself of WTF they are.
To put their natures simply, they’re evolutionarily specialised nocturnal caste-based pack hunters with an omnivorous and haemophagic diet, with various adaptations to aid them in nocturnal activities and hypersociality, including sensory organs of infrared sensitive cells in ‘pits’ on the cheeks, high number of light sensitive rod cells, a tapetum lucidum for light intensification, nictitating membranes to protect their eyes from bright lights (inc sunlight) as well as a functional vomeronasal organ and generally powerful sense of smell compared to humans.
Pheromones, along with a wide range of body and facial language cues (including ear positions; ears are pointed and can swivel independently) and vocals (i.e. hisses, screeches, teeth clicks and taps), play a vital role in dregh communication and can make human-dregh communication inconvenient or have to be something learnt to understand clearly.
Dreghlords are the bat-winged Dregh and they’re basically demigods/living gods among other Dregh, constituting a de facto ‘fifth caste’ even higher than Greaters, with many living ones being hypothesised to have lived since prehistory or since the earliest recordings of history - Akeldama is one of these. Greaters are humanlike in arms and such still, as are the other castes - Highers, Warriors and Lessers. Greaters tall, built and powerful, are highly magically gifted and are basically a monarch caste, playing a key role in large scale social cohesion and organisation via the extrasensory communication and overall acting as a higher social and biological authority among dregh; Highers are like the management caste, playing roles in medium to small scale social cohesion and order and management of resources, they’re usually tall and stately, and are also magically gifted but not like Greaters are; Warriors are a bulkier, taller and stronger caste of dregh, historically acting predominantly as warriors, soldiers and general types as well as being involved in heavy labour and other roles or jobs that require or make good use of instinctual protectiveness and high levels of strength and endurance, their usually high levels of fitness aid them in rapid magic channel as the pathways in their bodies are clear and strong; Lessers are the general population, being the ‘baseline’ that fulfil roles like tradespeople and other labour in industrial society.
Dreghland is an MT-FanT nation of Christian dregh with some biblical influences that I intend to use for some RPs that are MT restricted or Versilia (which is by and large PT) wouldn’t work with.
Edit: also the infrared sensory organs sort of look like freckles so
- dregh ears can swivel independently to better translocate the sources of sound without having to turn their whole heads
- dregh have larger eyes than humans, to take in more light in low light environments (i.e. the night or caves)
- the ‘freckles’ are infrared sensory pits
- bat-winged dregh are dreghlords, of which akel is one and the eldest of them were born before history began to be recorded
- dregh, but especially dreghlords, can still eat other hominids fine
- dregh vocal communication is superior to a human’s, as they have numerous other sounds to their range, including hisses, screeches and clicks, all of which can have tones and differing features to distinguish sound and meaning
- dregh have tapetum lucidum like cats which reflects light when it meets the eyes (like when Satan’s flashlight goes on Buster or another cat and their eyes seem to glow)
- dregh like bananas, fruit and nuts a lot so