by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The United Empires of Carson Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5711,5721,5731,5741,5751,5761,577. . .1,7411,742»

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Well I want to make an amendment negating office.
Worried that nations use friends and/or puppets to take advantage of our Democratic system
Appalled that there are no safeguards or background check on new nations
Recommending not only background checks but a Minimal time in UEC and activeness and popular and open support.

Along with the power for the people to kick people that do not do there job or are not active in DM's out of office via poll.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Your telling me you've been on nationstates for a week and Holy Protatly is being shady? So you make a nation just as and elections staring and you want me to believe that you don't have like 20 puppets voting for people in here? Very convenient, he's not being shady he just is active and has the support of bigger more influential people in the region. Krucon has no seniority either I remeber when this region had no more than 40 members and they all went to my school, and you have the audacity to tell me that someone who shares ideas and pushes his beliefs is shady?

He is shady. Join the Discord and start being informed.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Hey if I type up an amendment and get -- signatures can you look at it and consider passing it?

If the one you posted is it, no.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Ok well what about the carsonia map? Because that maps sole purpose is for RP use and we've attempted three or four different RP start ups over 2 years and they've all failed how would you fix that or get people willing to add to the Carsonian map or RP?

You should notice the RP has been going, except you haven't, because the only times you speak is to cause issues.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Ok well what about the carsonia map? Because that maps sole purpose is for RP use and we've attempted three or four different RP start ups over 2 years and they've all failed how would you fix that or get people willing to add to the Carsonian map or RP?

I want people to name the seas of the carsonian map to add intrigue to it, and to bolster peoples creativity. as well as name the islands and land masses. Im also thinking of adding random bits to the map to such as world wonders to add intrigue and make people want to rp going to war with each other i feel that could help put another dimension to the map and the rp if certain countrys wanna declare war on eacn other for the valuable landmarks. thank you for asking <3

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Well I want to make an amendment negating office.
Worried that nations use friends and/or puppets to take advantage of our Democratic system
Appalled that there are no safeguards or background check on new nations
Recommending not only background checks but a Minimal time in UEC and activeness and popular and open support.

Okay, you got a discord out of curiosity?

Spaceania wrote:Okay, you got a discord out of curiosity?

I have tried to get him in it multiple times, he never has joined.

Post by Capitalistic Russia suppressed by Carstantinopipal.

Carstantinopipal wrote:I have tried to get him in it multiple times, he never has joined.

Says the sax player
I dont like your discord cus the people ar gae

Carstantinopipal wrote:I have tried to get him in it multiple times, he never has joined.

Yo have you watched the new season of Clone wars?

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Yo have you watched the new season of Clone wars?

I cried.

Kruncon wrote:I want people to name the seas of the carsonian map to add intrigue to it, and to bolster peoples creativity. as well as name the islands and land masses. Im also thinking of adding random bits to the map to such as world wonders to add intrigue and make people want to rp going to war with each other i feel that could help put another dimension to the map and the rp if certain countrys wanna declare war on eacn other for the valuable landmarks. thank you for asking <3

Done deal

Capitalistic Russia wrote:

This is why none of us listen to you.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Yo have you watched the new season of Clone wars?

Have You ever heard the tragedy of darth Carson the wise.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Done deal

really?! thank you.

Just saying hi, oh and Hail the counter!

(Itís a me the grand Counter warshippper)

Hi everyone Ive just wrote my first 2 fact books if you would be so kind as to read them and tell if they are good

kind regards,
Ruler ofThe Servants Of The Lord-Master

The Servants Of The Lord-Master wrote:Hi everyone Ive just wrote my first 2 fact books if you would be so kind as to read them and tell if they are good

kind regards,
Ruler ofThe Servants Of The Lord-Master

I like your unique system

Captain Lard wrote:page=dispatch/id=1362642

destroy the Ohio section

We are the Ohio section you nerd

Fungsland wrote:We are the Ohio section you nerd

Ohio is its own country.

Evilligia wrote:Ohio is its own country.

BREAKING NEWS-oHiO takes the mIlkYwaY bY sTorM.

Capitalistic Russia wrote:BREAKING NEWS-oHiO takes the mIlkYwaY bY sTorM.

The Galactic Ohio Empire

Meddaco wrote:yo

Eyo Whats up?

Capitalistic Russia wrote:BREAKING NEWS-oHiO takes the mIlkYwaY bY sTorM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cv_NLi7f4o
Always has been.

«12. . .1,5711,5721,5731,5741,5751,5761,577. . .1,7411,742»

Advertisement