WA Delegate: The Unitary Republic of San Macalin (elected )
Founder: The Hellenic Republic of Byzanthia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Coalition of Sovereign Nations, The Assembly of Sovereign Nations, The League of United Nations, Global Alliance, The Caldonian Union, The Second European Empire, The Embassy, Arconian Empire, League of Christian Nations, Turkic Union, The Collective Regional Association, The Dirt Alliance, The Bar on the corner of every region, Commonwealth Assembly, The soviet states of scolopendra, Order of the Southern North, and 41 others.Association of the Countries of the Free, Avadam Inn, civilized states of indiscrimination, Asiana, The Great Universe, Middleground, Terra Magna, North Ustaynga, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, The Warden World, World Conference, The Socialist Alliance of Eurasia, The Savage Garden, Giveran Empire HQ, Silverhold, The Socialist Union of Eurasia, Gypsy Lands, Black Sea Conglomeration, The Radiant, Installation 628, Orthanc at Isengard, The Epician Islands, Atorantisu, Solar Alliance, The Illuminati, La region libre de Acadie, The Sacred Hearts of Acadiana, Kingdom Builders, Association of Liberal Democratic States, Gessemer, Integrated Allied States, United Nations Allegiance, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Command Post, Coin Collecting Club, The Conservative Republic, Lardyland, Universal State League, Nova Vynerie, Keplar 22b, and Republic of Atorantisu.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The United Coalition of Nation States
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, The United Coalition of Nation States is ranked 5,546th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Armed Republic of The Armed Republic of Belanisc||Democratic Socialists||“If there are no more Soldiers, Arm the Civilians.”|
|2.||The Hellenic Republic of Byzanthia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Θάνατος στον Τύραννο”|
|3.||The United Republic of Greater Secordia||New York Times Democracy||“Para la República”|
|4.||The Queendom of Dahon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“愛”|
|5.||The Republic of Greater Toronto and Hamilton||Left-wing Utopia||“Diversity is our strength/La diversité est notre force”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Al-Ibramiyah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity and prosperity for all!”|
|7.||The Unitary Republic of San Macalin||Left-Leaning College State||“La belleza eterna del mar.”|
|8.||The United States of Bagelton States||Capitalist Paradise||“A country without freedom is not a strong country ”|
- : The Confederacy of Les terres heureux of the region The land of freedom proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Acadian Socialist Union and The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Republic of BobtheBuilder110 of the region The Second European Empire cancelled the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Principality of Bytom of the region Republic of Atorantisu cancelled the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Principality of Bytom of the region Republic of Atorantisu ordered the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 69 of the region The Second European Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Armed Republic of Skudd of the region The Acadian Socialist Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cooperative super league and The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The Commonwealth of CDF Overseer Alpha of the region Giveran Empire HQ cancelled the closure of its embassy in The United Coalition of Nation States.
- : The United States of Trumpisslavia departed this region for The Acadian Socialist Union.
The United Coalition of Nation States Regional Message Board
Should I vote for the Black Hawks condemnation? I can see that they wear them as a badge of honor (and already have two), but might it be important to vote in accordance with our region's principle of protecting democracy and sovereignty? If anybody's got some insights, please let me know!
I think it might be a good idea to abstain.
A condemnation is, in theory, something that is supposed to debilitate a raider organization. But as we all know they've just become badges of "honor" for said organizations and are therefore ineffective. Voting for the resolution would only further the raider cause while voting against it might suggest that we support the Black Hawks and believe they shouldn't be condemned. Either way, both choices aren't good.
That's what I've been thinking. At this point, abstaining seems like the right choice, so I suppose I'll do that.
I'm considering sending a telegram to the founder of Keplar 22b. It looks like the region was raided and the founder has returned, but some aspects of the raid (e.g. the flag) haven't been fixed, and many embassies, including ours, were still left to close. Think I should, or is it not worth it?
Esteemed delegates of the United Coalition of Nation States,
As Supreme Commander of the Black Sea Conglomeration it is my duty to form trade deals and free movement deals, recently the Black Sea Delegates have voted in favour of a trade deal with another Union, Therefore as the BSC shares an embassy with The Coalition of Nation States, it is our responsibility to work together, despite our region under going war, I am sure we can cooperate to help the citizens of both regions.We have long been united in a fairer world therefore iff you are interested in a trade deal please feel free to contact Pow Mackjah or any other members of the Supreme Council (Simdonisia or Bandflalis)
Acting Supreme Commander of the Black Sea Conglomeration