by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The United Ascendancy RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Jing republic (elected )

Founder: The Joint Account of Princepterra

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 416th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 519th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 545th+31
Most Beautiful Environments: 594th Most Advanced Public Transport: 640th Most Inclusive: 654th Most Advanced Public Education: 658th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 722nd Best Weather: 760th Largest Governments: 809th Smartest Citizens: 881st Most Influential: 903rd Largest Information Technology Sector: 916th Highest Poor Incomes: 925th Lowest Crime Rates: 938th Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,086th Highest Average Tax Rates: 1,087th Most Subsidized Industry: 1,120th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,133rd Most Developed: 1,274th Most Cultured: 1,318th Largest Black Market: 1,496th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,540th Longest Average Lifespans: 1,561st Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,602nd Highest Average Incomes: 1,610th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,632nd Healthiest Citizens: 1,775th Most Nations: 1,927th Highest Economic Output: 1,973rd Nicest Citizens: 2,000th Most Secular: 2,357th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,389th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,576th
World Factbook Entry

|| Welcome to the United Ascendancy! ||

The United Ascendancy was a region originally founded in January of 2018, from a merger of the regions The United Nations of CASA and Uniterra. The region saw some success for nearly two years, before merging into The Democratic Republic. Unfortunately, there isn't a community here, but feel free to check out TDR! This region page is kept around for historical purposes.

Embassies: The Allied Republic, The Labyrinth, Novus Lucidum, The Sands, The Democratic Union, New World Union, Portugal, Hiyamashu, Region Name, Ridgefield, Imperium of the Wolf, The Democratika, Krillin, Lorania, Montealba, Philippines, and 10 others.Autropolis, The Democratic Republic, Auctor, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Libertas, Southfield, Mariner Trench, The Democratic Commonwealth, St Abbaddon, and Hive.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, General Assembly, Map, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Password, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Small, and World Assembly.

The United Ascendancy contains 9 nations, the 1,927th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Education in The United Ascendancy

Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.

As a region, The United Ascendancy is ranked 658th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Communist Territory of BasraNew York Times Democracy“If at first you don't succeed, you aren't us”
2.The Tree Branch And Star of WansulCivil Rights Lovefest“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet”
3.The United Socialist Hegemony of BeutarchFather Knows Best State“Ite, Pro Populo!”
4.The Empire of KezzysLeft-Leaning College State“Peace and Justice”
5.The Union of Rio Grande StatesCorrupt Dictatorship“Free and independent”
6.The Honor of Huang Dong DiplomatInoffensive Centrist Democracy“To achieve relationships abroad!”
7.The Kingdom of Jing republicNew York Times Democracy“unite under the banner of the free an nation”
8.The United Socialist States of NurplesCivil Rights Lovefest“From each According to their Ability”
9.The Joint Account of PrincepterraLiberal Democratic Socialists“We Will Endure”

Regional Happenings

More...

The United Ascendancy Regional Message Board

Article VIII, Section 1 of the Constitution is very clear that "An amendment to this constitution shall have to pass through the legislature with a simple majority and then ratified by citizens of the region with a vote." Out of interest, was this "pass[ed] through the legislature" and are there any (other) constitutional provisions allowing for its suspension under any circumstances?

Tinhampton wrote:Article VIII, Section 1 of the Constitution is very clear that "An amendment to this constitution shall have to pass through the legislature with a simple majority and then ratified by citizens of the region with a vote." Out of interest, was this "pass[ed] through the legislature" and are there any (other) constitutional provisions allowing for its suspension under any circumstances?

This amendment was lawfully passed by our legislature, and there is currently no precedent for this action.

Suvmia wrote:This amendment was lawfully passed by our legislature, and there is currently no precedent for this action.

I believe us ratifying the new and current constitution, in early 2019, is precedent enough.

Citizens of The United Ascendancy,

As all of you should be aware, we have made the decision to merge into The Democratic Republic. While you are by no means obligated to come along with us when we go, I highly encourage you to come with us to TDR and settle there as your new home. This region will be kept as is, with a password, for you to look back on. Our discord server is currently being transitioned into serving as the Party HQ for a new political party in TDR, but we will still support our Roleplay there. I also encourage you to join the discord server of The Democratic Republic, with this invite (https://discord.gg/QxrsJEv).

I would like to speak to you as your President one final time. We have had a good run over the past 2 years, and while I am sad to be the last, I am happy to have been able to serve us over these past two terms. While we do remain a community by moving together to this next chapter of our NS lives, I know that some of you will go your separate ways, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. For those of you that are sticking with us, and moving to The Democratic Republic, I urge you to reflect on the past two years here; on what you've done, what you've seen, and who you've met. I hope that you've enjoyed your time here as much as I have. The jubilation of our success at N-Day, being elected to government, joining the URA, or the immense frustration of watching Orca and Narwhal and Laudesia argue.

God Bless, everyone.

Swine

Suvmia-1 wrote:Citizens of The United Ascendancy,

As all of you should be aware, we have made the decision to merge into The Democratic Republic. While you are by no means obligated to come along with us when we go, I highly encourage you to come with us to TDR and settle there as your new home. This region will be kept as is, with a password, for you to look back on. Our discord server is currently being transitioned into serving as the Party HQ for a new political party in TDR, but we will still support our Roleplay there. I also encourage you to join the discord server of The Democratic Republic, with this invite (https://discord.gg/QxrsJEv).

I would like to speak to you as your President one final time. We have had a good run over the past 2 years, and while I am sad to be the last, I am happy to have been able to serve us over these past two terms. While we do remain a community by moving together to this next chapter of our NS lives, I know that some of you will go your separate ways, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. For those of you that are sticking with us, and moving to The Democratic Republic, I urge you to reflect on the past two years here; on what you've done, what you've seen, and who you've met. I hope that you've enjoyed your time here as much as I have. The jubilation of our success at N-Day, being elected to government, joining the URA, or the immense frustration of watching Orca and Narwhal and Laudesia argue.
God Bless, everyone.

Or watching me win landslide victories in elections only to propose 4 bills 1 of which passed.

I want to wish TUA the best of luck in there merger with TDR.

Post self-deleted by Averra.

Farewell TUA. You were a good home.

On to TDR

if you make a loud high pitch tone from your throat that means you are screaming

Forum View

Advertisement