by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .51525354555657. . .7273»

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:Lapti nek, rat a ran wim joct co jappi qaff
Lapti nek, kiv ba ha top wep jex pi va bep

It says it is Hungarian but it doesn’t translate lmao

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:It says it is Hungarian but it doesn’t translate lmao

its from star wars

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:its from star wars

Huttese song

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:its from star wars

*starts humming star wars theme*

The Hazar Amisnery wrote:Lapti nek, rat a ran wim joct co jappi qaff
Lapti nek, kiv ba ha top wep jex pi va bep

Mee love star wars, myo favorite holo sa vi, myo favorite part of da holo sa whao bobba gets eaten by doe sarlacc

Rick Perry wrote:

Mee love star wars, myo favorite holo sa vi, myo favorite part of da holo sa whao bobba gets eaten by doe sarlacc

It’s treason then

Post by Shanarder suppressed by The Kingdom Of The Three Isles.

The idiots from TRO think I am a spy. Now I know why they were banned from UGON. Tyranniaa, In case you are blind New Astri did have an argument with me. Pathetic

Shanarder wrote:The idiots from TRO think I am a spy. Now I know why they were banned from UGON. Tyranniaa, In case you are blind New Astri did have an argument with me. Pathetic

Lmao were you spying on TRO?

Post by The Kingdom Of The Three Isles suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Rick Perry suppressed by a moderator.

Tyranniaa literally has a war symbol on their flag, that’s just about as bad a crusader flag, so please…

Also Tyranniaa, you have the reichsadler on your flag. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsadler

The Kingdom Of The Three Isles wrote:Also Tyranniaa, you have the reichsadler on your flag. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsadler

Hmm, yeah Albania copied the Reichsandler and yes, I get that you wanted it to show the two heads as East and West which is great. We both got our flags not intentionally trying to put fascist flags on our nation. But saying I intentionally put a fascist flag (which really it isn’t) and saying I follow fascist values is a step way too far.

Republic Of Ludwigsburg maybe do your research, it sometimes has one head but most of the time it has two. Also the HRE used it and they didn’t have a swastika.

This is random but if I die all that I want to be remembered of me was the quote I made "If not at peace, your in hell. As war brings death and destruction, peace becomes heaven, we must stay in heaven before we are dragged into hell for our actions of war."

Leiustedec wrote:This is random but if I die all that I want to be remembered of me was the quote I made "If not at peace, your in hell. As war brings death and destruction, peace becomes heaven, we must stay in heaven before we are dragged into hell for our actions of war."

You drunk?

Leiustedec wrote:maybe

There is no maybe

Republic Of Ludwigsburg, finally defeated Onionist Randosia at something huh? Good for you pal.

hello
it is I, chèse

Antoninus Pius wrote:hello
it is I, chèse

Ah yes

«12. . .51525354555657. . .7273»

Advertisement