WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Lands of The Selkie
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in The Strategic and Economic Alliance
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Strategic and Economic Alliance is ranked 753rd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Kingdom of Mervay||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Futuro e Honore Per Mervay”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Shamsiyya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's always sunny in Shamsiyya!”|
|3.||The Federation of Lillorainen||Capitalizt||“No fear, no tyranny, no surveillance. Only beer fests!”|
|4.||The Free Lands of The Selkie||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The trick the father has, the son has.”|
|5.||The Cryptocatholic of Polish Prussian Commonwealth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“✠【ＤＩＲＥＣＴ ＲＵＬＥ ＦＲＯＭ ＷＡＲＳＡＷ】✠”|
|6.||The United Kingdoms of Danceria||New York Times Democracy||“Ever Onward, Ever Upward”|
|7.||The Empire of Ru-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Light the Way”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of SEA Non-Player Nations||Democratic Socialists||“NPCs we are, filling this world a bit.”|
- : The United Kingdom of Ideal Britain of the region British International Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Hobbes dystopia of the region The new confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdoms of Danceria arrived from The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Greater kafair ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Strategic and Economic Alliance and Astares Covenant.
- : The Great Nation of Dedede Empire of the region Dream Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Lands of The Selkie agreed to construct embassies with Astares Covenant.
- : The Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum of the region Astares Covenant proposed constructing embassies.
The Strategic and Economic Alliance Regional Message Board
Feel free to get some popcorn.
*Shady voice comes from a dark corner of SEA*
"Hey kid, want some burners?"
Tactical Variant: https://i.imgur.com/RLGQctB.png
Machine Pistol Variant: https://i.imgur.com/Hp1LZbW.png
Improved Mortar with Ballistics Computer: https://i.imgur.com/A9AXfZ7.png
Standard non-tactical pistol is 780 NSD, Tactical variant is 1,120 NSD, and Machine Pistol variant is 1,345 NSD. Standard capacity magazines (15 rounds) is 25.75 NSD each, High capacity magazines (33 rounds) are 45.25 NSD each.
All three variants have the 3 round burst select fire option.
Nice. I should have been more precise, though: Do you take bartering? My guys giving yours wares in exchange for the goods, in particular diamonds?
Very well, then. I'll see, where I could use them... ; )
After taking a look at Poland's military, I think I know how to structure my Army now...
The entire army is composed of 1 Corps. Said Corps is composed of 1 armored and 3 mechanized infantry divisions. Each division is composed of 4 'line' regiments of 3 mech. inf and 1 armored, or vice-versa. In addition, add on an artillery regiment, and an AA regiment.
In addition to the 1 Corps, there's also the Guards Division, composed of 3 Regimental Combat Groups-1 of light infantry, 1 of mechanized infantry, and 1 of armor. There are also 2 independent Light Infantry RCGs and 1 independent Mech. Inf RCG.
This adds up to:
-16 'line' regiments.
-8 artillery and AA regiments.
-5 Brigades/Regimental Combat Groups.
This also does not account for the 2 RCGs of the Navy, nor the air-defense units of the Air Force. I am also not accounting for all of the attachments that are needed to make an army run.
Quite a bit more expensive than the original Land Forces due to having a greater proportion of tanks, but Polish brigade composition is shockingly close to how I envisioned my regiments. It's just that the detachments they have are more temporary and assigned from the division HQ, instead of being permanent.
Also, obviously, far cheaper than my original 17-division, 17-brigade thing.