by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Steakhouse in Nationstates RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Head Chef of Helmsi

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Agricultural Sector: 562nd Most Rebellious Youth: 1,300th Most Politically Apathetic Citizens: 1,498th+3
Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,666th Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,987th Most Inclusive: 2,277th
World Factbook Entry

Hello, sir/madam.

If you are reading this, Welcome to one of the finest dining establishments Nationstates has to offer. We are proud to serve many who come here and are talked about throughout Nationstates. People agree we are one of the best restaurants on this Website. While you here, enjoy the food, the lively atmosphere, and just have fun. Eat some wine, Drink some steak. Just have a good time here.

Helmsi Owner/Head Waiter/Head Chef.


  1. 6

    Dessert Menu

    MetaReference by Helmsi . 52 reads.

  2. 10

    The Steakhouse Menu

    MetaReference by Helmsi . 148 reads.

Embassies: The Moderate Alliance, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Bar on the corner of every region, SEC Fanatics, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Balugata, Waffle House, Regionless, Bus Stop, Fredonia, Hollow Point, Fields of Hoth, The Sands, United Otter Emirates, Codex Ylvus, 1980s America, and 9 others.Lady Vera, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, The United Multiverses, The Panic Room, matheo, Assembly of Independent Nations, Gypsy Lands, Independence Hill, and Oneid.

Construction of embassies with Guinea Kiribati has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Casual, LGBT, Minuscule, Recruiter Friendly, and Social.

The Steakhouse in Nationstates is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Black Market in The Steakhouse in Nationstates

World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.

As a region, The Steakhouse in Nationstates is ranked 12,007th in the world for Largest Black Market.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Head Chef of HelmsiNew York Times Democracy“From Many, One”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Steakhouse in Nationstates Regional Message Board

In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:

**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**

Itís great to be back!
Hiding out in Hoth isnít exactly the most comfortable experience. The Wampas broke and stole our frozen rations again. Oh yeah, and one of our men was killed too. Ah well, better him than me.

Got any steak?

Rebel alliance to restore the Republic wrote:Itís great to be back!
Hiding out in Hoth isnít exactly the most comfortable experience. The Wampas broke and stole our frozen rations again. Oh yeah, and one of our men was killed too. Ah well, better him than me.

Got any steak?

The waiter looks at the soldier at the restaurant.

Got any steak? What kind of preposterous question is that? Of course, we have steak. How many units?

Gypsy Lands wrote:In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:

**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**

Why thank you for the meal.

Helmsi wrote:The waiter looks at the soldier at the restaurant.

Got any steak? What kind of preposterous question is that? Of course, we have steak. How many units?

Why thank you for the meal.

The soldier turns around and counts the men
I'd say twenty. Still take Imperial Credits?

Rebel alliance to restore the Republic wrote:The soldier turns around and counts the men
I'd say twenty. Still take Imperial Credits?

We take any currency and most major credit cards. So, that would be a yes.

The waiter goes in the back and grabs 20 units

Helmsi wrote:We take any currency and most major credit cards. So, that would be a yes.

The waiter goes in the back and grabs 20 units

Thanks.
How much is the tip here?

Rebel alliance to restore the Republic wrote:Thanks.
How much is the tip here?

Whatever works for you

I'd like to order uuuuuuuuh

Kalaascovy wrote:I'd like to order uuuuuuuuh

The Waiter looks over at the new customer

No, I'm sorry we don't sell BONELESS PIZZA at this establishment.

Helmsi wrote:The Waiter looks over at the new customer

No, I'm sorry we don't sell BONELESS PIZZA at this establishment.

Damn it

Forum View

Advertisement