WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The States contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The States
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, The States is ranked 5,245th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Topid5||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Another puppet of Topid!”|
|2.||The Return of The Sundered Isles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Isolation is nice!”|
- : Nelson wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : United the wasina of the region The union of nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles password-protected the region.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles altered the region's flag.
- : The Return of The Sundered Isles updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Blatz 8 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
The States Regional Message Board
Hello I'm new and still waiting for a response if you can have wars and allies
Allies/Friends yes, but wars I'm not sure about but you can have Foes.
How do you become a WA Delegate?
There's no in-game feature for allies or enemies or war or trade. Some people 'roleplay' those interactions on the NS forums (the top section of the forums) but that is about the only way to do it. Another aspect similar to 'war' is raiding/invading regions, which is when a group of WA nations more into a founderless region, take the delegacy, and use its powers to wreak havoc or even destroy the region and refound it (with the invaders as the founder) thus rendering it dead for years at a time (until a new founder gets the region). That's actually how The United States was when I found it, passworded under a raider founder. He let it die, and so I snatched it back up.
@Democratic US: You'll need to get the most WA endorsements in the region. I don't care about this delegacy, but when we move to The United States because there will be no founder or high influence as a safety net I intend to be delegate for the first couple months at least so influence can build up, and I have more experience protecting regions from invasions.
It's worth limiting the above information to, "There's no in-game feature...". That answers all questions.
The password has been removed from The United States. All nations should move there. I'll be telegraming all the nations left in the region to be sure everyone knows.
This region has been locked down, I'll maintain it just in case TUS ever needs a backup region again.