WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Haley
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
The Southwest Pacific is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Southwest Pacific
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Southwest Pacific is ranked 7,028th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Nathan Michael of Peterman||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Peterman Can!”|
- : The Holy Empire of Durmengrade of the region The Northwest Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Durmengard of the region The Southeast Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Durmengarden of the region The Northeast Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Shadow League and The Southwest Pacific.
- : The Nathan Michael of Peterman arrived from The Shadow League.
- : The Nathan Michael of Peterman departed this region for The Shadow League.
The Southwest Pacific Regional Message Board
Crap i ejected you by accident.. oops.. ah well you have the regional password. This marks the most nations I've ever got to eject.. that was fun!
Hello and merry Christmas all. As a gift we’ve decided to donate you a crate of sprouts for the head(s) of state for every nation and we have our chef’s assurances they will be the best sprouts you’ve ever tasted.
Enjoy today and have a happy new year from Christmas.
Why close embassies? D:
In short: We're closing down this region so the nations are all moving to different regions to get a fresh start.
YAY! good luck! *moves off*