by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .48,36648,36748,36848,36948,37048,37148,372. . .51,52051,521»

The free romanians wrote:Hello there
I wanna do some Ungro-Valahian lore but i am lazy

Dude, imagine something random for lore, like a war or something that helps to get some ideas for the rest of the lore

Kangatupu wrote:I think me existing in anybody's universe wouldn't make a difference due to me not actually owning any land of a country irl.

That isn’t exactly true, you know

Murrawarri wrote:G'day mate!

Yes ha ha funny Aussie stereotype but ehhh.

I found the stereotype to be charming.

Kangatupu wrote:Yes, but thats only the south. No way I'm gonna let you take the north. And yes, I do have a reasonable relationship with China (not much though that we're in their sphere of influence).

You won’t let him?……. Well I will…… so what you gonna do buddy?

United Telluria wrote:That isn’t exactly true, you know

Please explain.

We are close to our Defence Forces peak

New Philippine Empire wrote:Dude, imagine something random for lore, like a war or something that helps to get some ideas for the rest of the lore

Ok less lore and more about the 9 continents and 7 great archipeligos of the planet
(The continents are australia sized)

Raksageudhe wrote:Conquest can be easy. Control will always be difficult. As for you, you might be biting off more than you can chew.

Much obliged.

Really I know I may not want to invade a bunch of city states and larger territories at once, but everything has its time I won't invade all at once because it would go wrong

Kangatupu wrote:Yes, but thats only the south. No way I'm gonna let you take the north. And yes, I do have a reasonable relationship with China (not much though that we're in their sphere of influence).

Perfect, this is already a beginning for me, Japan for me is just a territory without an owner

Kangatupu wrote:Please explain.

You're basically Niue and the Cook Islands

Federal Eagle Empire wrote:You won’t let him?……. Well I will…… so what you gonna do buddy?

Not really any of your business to be honest...

The free romanians wrote:Ok less lore and more about the 9 continents and 7 great archipeligos of the planet
(The continents are australia sized)

Oh ok, So try to imagine something, and hey can I ask you a question?

Kangatupu wrote:Not really any of your business to be honest...

I have been doing business with my good friend Philippines for quite a while and he is a good friend of mine so yes….. it is my business buddy….

Totally Not A Goose wrote:You're basically Niue and the Cook Islands

I'm not. I'm still working on a map for people to understand my geological location.

Federal Eagle Empire wrote:I have been doing business with my good friend Philippines for quite a while and he is a good friend of mine so yes….. it is my business buddy….

I see.

Region Rank: 69th
Nice...

Kangatupu wrote:I see.

So…… let him have his fun….

New Philippine Empire wrote:Really I know I may not want to invade a bunch of city states and larger territories at once, but everything has its time I won't invade all at once because it would go wrong

Well, here's my honest opinion. You're probably invading too much already.

I mean, I don't know how strong you are compared to China and Japan. Both countries are considerable powers in each of their own respects.

Soliconian wrote:We are close to our Defence Forces peak

Here's a Graph of Our Defence Forces Since September 2021 nation=soliconian/detail=trend/censusid=46

Waiku wrote:Well, here's my honest opinion. You're probably invading too much already.

I mean, I don't know how strong you are compared to China and Japan. Both countries are considerable powers in each of their own respects.

Pay attention to the region rank
nation=ardenswije/detail=trend?censusid=10

Ardenswije wrote:Pay attention to the region rank
nation=ardenswije/detail=trend?censusid=10

I believe it's the regional average.

Waiku wrote:Well, here's my honest opinion. You're probably invading too much already.

I mean, I don't know how strong you are compared to China and Japan. Both countries are considerable powers in each of their own respects.

I think he's just gonna make the war tremendously unrealistic and take the whole of japan and China for himself.

Federal Eagle Empire wrote:So…… let him have his fun….

Nope.

Kangatupu wrote:I think he's just gonna make the war tremendously unrealistic and take the whole of japan and China for himself.

...in which case, I'll just ignore them if they insist.

How about you? What's your country's idea?

Waiku wrote:Well, here's my honest opinion. You're probably invading too much already.

I mean, I don't know how strong you are compared to China and Japan. Both countries are considerable powers in each of their own respects.

Invading Too Much Is Never Too Much.
page=dispatch/id=1769322

Waiku wrote:Well, here's my honest opinion. You're probably invading too much already.

I mean, I don't know how strong you are compared to China and Japan. Both countries are considerable powers in each of their own respects.

Wait friend, let me explain, in short, china is not a unified country, there are several countries wanting each other's territory, Japan is another story, and from what I learned: The more you have its better!

Federal Eagle Empire wrote:So…… let him have his fun….

I just want some Action

The finish tzar wrote:I am now

Well, from personal experience, you have screwed yourself over

The finish tzar

«12. . .48,36648,36748,36848,36948,37048,37148,372. . .51,52051,521»

Advertisement