by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .31,26231,26331,26431,26531,26631,26731,268. . .32,11932,120»

First one done

Polcompballs
Send flags representing your ns nations ideology
How to get one
page=dispatch/id=1597387
Tesecompballs:

Noimosini technocracy
Somurias communism
The eternal swedish empire christian democracy

The King Isle monarcho socialism (sorry there wasn't any monarcho communism)


Sutarianesia
Social capitalism

Unojo
Authoritarian capitalism
Read factbook

Post self-deleted by Nilio.

hey what should you make dispatches about

Nilio wrote:hey what should you make dispatches about

- A factbook with an overview with the most important bits of the most important factbooks listed below
- A factbook with the history of your nation
- A factbook with a list of nations and their relationship with your nation (usually for roleplaying)
- A factbook about the ministers and political parties of your nation (depends on the form of government of course)
- A factbook with the map of the country and climate
- A factbook with a list of holidays in your nation
- A factbook with the big industries in your nation
- A factbook with a list of important people who live, were born or died in your nation
- A factbook with a description of your military
- A factbook with a list of your nations culture, like traditions, clothes, food, etc.
- A factbook about sports and sports teams in your nation
- A factbook with landmarks or places you should visit
- A factbook explaining your religion
- A factbook explaining your flag
- A factbook about your leader
- A factbook about your national animal
- A factbook about your currency
- A factbook about the animals and plants in your nation
- A factbook with a list of wars held with your nation
- A factbook listing space missions if the nation has a space program
- A factbook with the national anthem

Murelia wrote:

- A factbook with an overview with the most important bits of the most important factbooks listed below
- A factbook with the history of your nation
- A factbook with a list of nations and their relationship with your nation (usually for roleplaying)
- A factbook about the ministers and political parties of your nation (depends on the form of government of course)
- A factbook with the map of the country and climate
- A factbook with a list of holidays in your nation
- A factbook with the big industries in your nation
- A factbook with a list of important people who live, were born or died in your nation
- A factbook with a description of your military
- A factbook with a list of your nations culture, like traditions, clothes, food, etc.
- A factbook about sports and sports teams in your nation
- A factbook with landmarks or places you should visit
- A factbook explaining your religion
- A factbook explaining your flag
- A factbook about your leader
- A factbook about your national animal
- A factbook about your currency
- A factbook about the animals and plants in your nation
- A factbook with a list of wars held with your nation
- A factbook listing space missions if the nation has a space program
- A factbook with the national anthem

Thanks

The eternal swedish empire wrote:First one done
Polcompballs
Send flags representing your ns nations ideology
How to get one
page=dispatch/id=1597387
Tesecompballs:

Noimosini technocracy
Somurias communism
The eternal swedish empire christian democracy

The King Isle monarcho socialism (sorry there wasn't any monarcho communism)


Sutarianesia
Social capitalism

Unojo
Authoritarian capitalism
Read factbook

Who likes these
Choose here an ideology that represents your nation well and and tell me
https://polcompball.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
Note these can come a lot later

Drystar wrote:You know a lot of this can be dealt with in telegrams, you should consider that.

But if TGs were used, the citizens of TSP wouldn't be able to enjoy this intellectual conference in all its glory.

Nilio wrote:First factbook
nation=nilio/detail=factbook/id=main

I'm not going to be rude or anything - but it makes no sense to me.

Arimaria wrote:I'm not going to be rude or anything - but it makes no sense to me.

Hi
Want one of there

The eternal swedish empire wrote:Who likes these
Choose here an ideology that represents your nation well and and tell me
https://polcompball.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
Note these can come a lot later

Arimaria wrote:I'm not going to be rude or anything - but it makes no sense to me.

then i will make another one

24 days to stay here...

The eternal swedish empire wrote:Hi
Want one of there

Not now, thank you though

Arimaria wrote:Not now, thank you though

No problem

So what should we talk about

Nilio wrote:So what should we talk about

Politics?

Repreteop wrote:Politics?

Yiurs side is bad
Mine is good
Done

The eternal swedish empire wrote:Yiurs side is bad
Mine is good
Done

Let's take this to Knowhere if you want to prove that your economy is better on Delasia.

just got 5mil. You guys suck with your rights. get better, get communist. WE DON'T NEED RIGHTS!!

Jitirey wrote:just got 5mil. You guys suck with your rights. get better, get communist. WE DON'T NEED RIGHTS!!

5 million? Arenít you a big nation now.

Mida gals

Military matters wrote:would the business be willing to create a low sugar, dark chocolate product for my nation? and if so, would it be willing to be reviewed monthly by a nation official?

Ok.

Drystar wrote:5 million? Arenít you a big nation now.

So powerful, Jesus Christ!

Mida gals

Repreteop wrote:So powerful, Jesus Christ!

Irl 5 million of population Is relatively great,but on NS....

Repreteop wrote:So powerful, Jesus Christ!

HOW DARETH OF THOU BE SARCASTIC TO THE LORD OF THE JITIRIANS!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS!!!

NL (nolt) - MG(Misgi) is 7,907 sq km cities in NILIO

«12. . .31,26231,26331,26431,26531,26631,26731,268. . .32,11932,120»

Advertisement