by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .13,39213,39313,39413,39513,39613,39713,398. . .16,05416,055»

Us state of arkansas wrote:Hello

how are you Us state of arkansas

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Midand, and Us state of arkansas

Us state of arkansas

Islas Tualua wrote:how are you Us state of arkansas

Good, you?

Aidenfieeld wrote:Hi!

sorry for the delay I had internet problems congratulations for winning the LC

Hi

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Islas Tualua, and Us state of arkansas

Us state of arkansas wrote:Good, you?

good

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, and Us state of arkansas

Us state of arkansas

New Haudenosaunee Confederacy wrote:AF = as... I can't say the second word

Air Force

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, and Us state of arkansas

I'm bored, what can I do?

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, and Us state of arkansas

Islas Tualua wrote:sorry for the delay I had internet problems congratulations for winning the LC

Thanks!

Sontsarstva

Poleande wrote:I'm bored, what can I do?

*throws you a pillow and blanket*

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Poleande, and Us state of arkansas

Us state of arkansas

Sontsarstva wrote:*throws you a pillow and blanket*

Hello

Sontsarstva wrote:*throws you a pillow and blanket*

Unfortunately, it is morning outside and when I wake up, I can't sleep till night time.

The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, and Us state of arkansas

Sontsarstva

Us state of arkansas wrote:Hello

hi

The Solar System Scope and Us state of arkansas

Okay so, I was planning on getting home early and finishing the dispatch so I could be active later on.....but then I fell asleep for three hours so.......apparently I need more sleep :p *shrugs*

Techolandia wrote:073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, your dispatch does not include the couples between the foxes. page=dispatch/id=1131425

Actually I was planning on adding a ship called TSSSē that would encompass all those ships.
also...*sees an authentic queen yuno like* *claps appreciatively*
*realizes that you were less than thrilled about it*
*blinks confusedly*
Also just because you don't like Queen Yuno and think she's guilty of criminal charges doesn't mean you should delete something she likes. Also it's worth noting she has denied the charges here, so read that if you want a second opinion on the matter. As it is, I don't really think it's a good idea to get into an argument about the queen here (especially since, last I heard, she wanted the matter dropped) so let's not talk about it further I guess.

*Munches on snacks*

The Solar System Scope and Us state of arkansas

Post self-deleted by Poleande.

Many nations of the TNP will be put into a bracket of 64. 2 nations will go head-on, with the winner moving on to the next round. Anyone can vote, including those outside the North Pacific, but only members of the North Pacific will be in the tournament. You may vote once for each matchup, including your own. To vote, mention Treshmania in the RMB and list your votes. If you are not one this list already, contact Treshmania to be put on or be taken off if you do not want to participate. One loss elimination.
First matchups on 12/6!

ROUND 1

*Votes will be valid from 12/6-12/8 for first round*

The North Division
Round of 64:
Voting for the North Division has ended! Here are the final scores:
Siwale 7 - 0 Sminishia
The Black Cathedral 3 - 4 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 7 - 0 Klemis
Govornia 5 - 1 Sirbil
El Fiji Grande 5 - 1 Aislam
The Notorious Mad Jack 1 - 6 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 7 - 0 Darklore
Notyoutopia 6 - 0 San Lond
Congratulations to the winners of the North Division as they will be moving on to the next round!

*voting starts 12/10*

Round of 32:
Siwale 5 - 2 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 4 - 2 Govornia
El Fiji Grande 2 - 3 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 4 - 1 Notyoutopia

*voting starts 12/14*
Round of 16:
Siwale vs. Tommatito
How to get yourself banned from ns vs. McMasterdonia

*votes will be valid starting 12/7 and voting ends 12/9.

Round of 64:
Pallaith 4 - 0Prackovnia
Beasluxia 1 - 3 Great Bights Mum
Montarc 4 - 0 Orkoland
Syrixia 0 - 4Holy finland
Aerilia 3 - 2 Atomic Industry Islands
The Islands of Tonga 4 - 0 Enrichment
Mzeusia 4 - 0 Pinguioris
Krevt 2 - 3 Torrocca
Congratulations to the winners! They will be moving on to the next round! You can vote now for the South Division: Round 2!

Pallaith vs. Great Bights Mum
Montarc vs. Holy finland
Aerilia vs. The Islands of Tonga
Mzeusia vs. Torrocca
Good luck! Everyone in the TNP may vote now!

*votes valid 12/8-12/10*

Round of 64:
SillyString 2 - 1 Democratu
Advancia-Sizzletown 1 - 2 Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union 2 - 0 Kranostav
Treshmania 2 - 0 Xagill
Dinoium 2 - 1 Tohruian Kingdom
Far Easter Republic 0 - 4 Estantia
Aenglaland 3 - 0 Molossiania
United Tefuna 2 - 1 Wilkshire
Congrats on the winners! Tommorrow night, you can vote on the matchups...
SillyString vs. Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union vs. Treshmania
Dinoium vs. Estantia
Aenglaland vs. United Tefuna
Good luck!

Round of 64: The North Division will play 12/6 - 12/8

Round of 64: The South Division 12/7 - 12/9

Round of 64: The East Division 12/8 - 12/10

Round of 64: The West Division 12/9 - 12/11

Round of 32: The North Division 12/10 - 12/11

Round of 32: The South Division 12/11 - 12/12

Round of 32: The East Division 12/12 - 12/13

Round of 32: The West Division 12/13 - 12/14

Sweet 16: The North Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The South Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The East Division 12/15

Sweet 16: The West Divison 12/15

Regional Championships: The North Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The South Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The East Division 12/17

Regional Championships: The West Division 12/17

Semifinals: North vs South 12/18

Semifinals: East vs West 12/18

Finals: 12/19

All nations have been sorted on 12/5, no more nations can join.
https://challonge.com/thxep3t3
Read dispatch


You can vote for the North Division NOW!!!!!
To vote, mention Treshmania, and list the nations you voted for! Voting closes in 48 hours for the North Division! Winners will move on to the next round!

073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121 and Us state of arkansas

Post self-deleted by Poleande.

Treshmania wrote:
Many nations of the TNP will be put into a bracket of 64. 2 nations will go head-on, with the winner moving on to the next round. Anyone can vote, including those outside the North Pacific, but only members of the North Pacific will be in the tournament. You may vote once for each matchup, including your own. To vote, mention Treshmania in the RMB and list your votes. If you are not one this list already, contact Treshmania to be put on or be taken off if you do not want to participate. One loss elimination.
First matchups on 12/6!

ROUND 1

*Votes will be valid from 12/6-12/8 for first round*

The North Division
Round of 64:
Voting for the North Division has ended! Here are the final scores:
Siwale 7 - 0 Sminishia
The Black Cathedral 3 - 4 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 7 - 0 Klemis
Govornia 5 - 1 Sirbil
El Fiji Grande 5 - 1 Aislam
The Notorious Mad Jack 1 - 6 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 7 - 0 Darklore
Notyoutopia 6 - 0 San Lond
Congratulations to the winners of the North Division as they will be moving on to the next round!

*voting starts 12/10*

Round of 32:
Siwale 5 - 2 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 4 - 2 Govornia
El Fiji Grande 2 - 3 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 4 - 1 Notyoutopia

*voting starts 12/14*
Round of 16:
Siwale vs. Tommatito
How to get yourself banned from ns vs. McMasterdonia

*votes will be valid starting 12/7 and voting ends 12/9.

Round of 64:
Pallaith 4 - 0Prackovnia
Beasluxia 1 - 3 Great Bights Mum
Montarc 4 - 0 Orkoland
Syrixia 0 - 4Holy finland
Aerilia 3 - 2 Atomic Industry Islands
The Islands of Tonga 4 - 0 Enrichment
Mzeusia 4 - 0 Pinguioris
Krevt 2 - 3 Torrocca
Congratulations to the winners! They will be moving on to the next round! You can vote now for the South Division: Round 2!

Pallaith vs. Great Bights Mum
Montarc vs. Holy finland
Aerilia vs. The Islands of Tonga
Mzeusia vs. Torrocca
Good luck! Everyone in the TNP may vote now!

*votes valid 12/8-12/10*

Round of 64:
SillyString 2 - 1 Democratu
Advancia-Sizzletown 1 - 2 Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union 2 - 0 Kranostav
Treshmania 2 - 0 Xagill
Dinoium 2 - 1 Tohruian Kingdom
Far Easter Republic 0 - 4 Estantia
Aenglaland 3 - 0 Molossiania
United Tefuna 2 - 1 Wilkshire
Congrats on the winners! Tommorrow night, you can vote on the matchups...
SillyString vs. Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union vs. Treshmania
Dinoium vs. Estantia
Aenglaland vs. United Tefuna
Good luck!

Round of 64: The North Division will play 12/6 - 12/8

Round of 64: The South Division 12/7 - 12/9

Round of 64: The East Division 12/8 - 12/10

Round of 64: The West Division 12/9 - 12/11

Round of 32: The North Division 12/10 - 12/11

Round of 32: The South Division 12/11 - 12/12

Round of 32: The East Division 12/12 - 12/13

Round of 32: The West Division 12/13 - 12/14

Sweet 16: The North Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The South Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The East Division 12/15

Sweet 16: The West Divison 12/15

Regional Championships: The North Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The South Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The East Division 12/17

Regional Championships: The West Division 12/17

Semifinals: North vs South 12/18

Semifinals: East vs West 12/18

Finals: 12/19

All nations have been sorted on 12/5, no more nations can join.
https://challonge.com/thxep3t3
Read dispatch


You can vote for the North Division NOW!!!!!
To vote, mention Treshmania, and list the nations you voted for! Voting closes in 48 hours for the North Division! Winners will move on to the next round!

Hi Treshmania

The Solar System Scope and Treshmania

Us state of arkansas wrote:Hello

Another puppet?

The Solar System Scope, Lily Pad Nation, and Us state of arkansas

Treshmania wrote:
Many nations of the TNP will be put into a bracket of 64. 2 nations will go head-on, with the winner moving on to the next round. Anyone can vote, including those outside the North Pacific, but only members of the North Pacific will be in the tournament. You may vote once for each matchup, including your own. To vote, mention Treshmania in the RMB and list your votes. If you are not one this list already, contact Treshmania to be put on or be taken off if you do not want to participate. One loss elimination.
First matchups on 12/6!

ROUND 1

*Votes will be valid from 12/6-12/8 for first round*

The North Division
Round of 64:
Voting for the North Division has ended! Here are the final scores:
Siwale 7 - 0 Sminishia
The Black Cathedral 3 - 4 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 7 - 0 Klemis
Govornia 5 - 1 Sirbil
El Fiji Grande 5 - 1 Aislam
The Notorious Mad Jack 1 - 6 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 7 - 0 Darklore
Notyoutopia 6 - 0 San Lond
Congratulations to the winners of the North Division as they will be moving on to the next round!

*voting starts 12/10*

Round of 32:
Siwale 5 - 2 Malta Comino Gozo
Tommatito 4 - 2 Govornia
El Fiji Grande 2 - 3 How to get yourself banned from ns
McMasterdonia 4 - 1 Notyoutopia

*voting starts 12/14*
Round of 16:
Siwale vs. Tommatito
How to get yourself banned from ns vs. McMasterdonia

*votes will be valid starting 12/7 and voting ends 12/9.

Round of 64:
Pallaith 4 - 0Prackovnia
Beasluxia 1 - 3 Great Bights Mum
Montarc 4 - 0 Orkoland
Syrixia 0 - 4Holy finland
Aerilia 3 - 2 Atomic Industry Islands
The Islands of Tonga 4 - 0 Enrichment
Mzeusia 4 - 0 Pinguioris
Krevt 2 - 3 Torrocca
Congratulations to the winners! They will be moving on to the next round! You can vote now for the South Division: Round 2!

Pallaith vs. Great Bights Mum
Montarc vs. Holy finland
Aerilia vs. The Islands of Tonga
Mzeusia vs. Torrocca
Good luck! Everyone in the TNP may vote now!

*votes valid 12/8-12/10*

Round of 64:
SillyString 2 - 1 Democratu
Advancia-Sizzletown 1 - 2 Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union 2 - 0 Kranostav
Treshmania 2 - 0 Xagill
Dinoium 2 - 1 Tohruian Kingdom
Far Easter Republic 0 - 4 Estantia
Aenglaland 3 - 0 Molossiania
United Tefuna 2 - 1 Wilkshire
Congrats on the winners! Tommorrow night, you can vote on the matchups...
SillyString vs. Marasume
The Austro Germanic Union vs. Treshmania
Dinoium vs. Estantia
Aenglaland vs. United Tefuna
Good luck!

Round of 64: The North Division will play 12/6 - 12/8

Round of 64: The South Division 12/7 - 12/9

Round of 64: The East Division 12/8 - 12/10

Round of 64: The West Division 12/9 - 12/11

Round of 32: The North Division 12/10 - 12/11

Round of 32: The South Division 12/11 - 12/12

Round of 32: The East Division 12/12 - 12/13

Round of 32: The West Division 12/13 - 12/14

Sweet 16: The North Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The South Division 12/14

Sweet 16: The East Division 12/15

Sweet 16: The West Divison 12/15

Regional Championships: The North Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The South Division 12/16

Regional Championships: The East Division 12/17

Regional Championships: The West Division 12/17

Semifinals: North vs South 12/18

Semifinals: East vs West 12/18

Finals: 12/19

All nations have been sorted on 12/5, no more nations can join.
https://challonge.com/thxep3t3
Read dispatch


You can vote for the North Division NOW!!!!!
To vote, mention Treshmania, and list the nations you voted for! Voting closes in 48 hours for the North Division! Winners will move on to the next round!

For no other reason than irony, McMasterdonia.

I think I'm laughing too hard at my own post, has anybody else ever done that?

Treshmania and Us state of arkansas

New Haudenosaunee Confederacy wrote:For no other reason than irony, McMasterdonia.

I think I'm laughing too hard at my own post, has anybody else ever done that?

Hi NHC!

Us state of arkansas

Poleande wrote:Hi Treshmania

Hello!

New Haudenosaunee Confederacy wrote:For no other reason than irony, McMasterdonia.

I think I'm laughing too hard at my own post, has anybody else ever done that?

Anyone else, or is that all you'll vote for?

New Haudenosaunee Confederacy wrote:For no other reason than irony, McMasterdonia.

I think I'm laughing too hard at my own post, has anybody else ever done that?

*counted*

«12. . .13,39213,39313,39413,39513,39613,39713,398. . .16,05416,055»

Advertisement