WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Ramatupacs
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in The Skeleton Army
A measure of the general physical health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Skeleton Army is ranked 2,788th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Undignified Melodrama of The Bone of Contention||Tyranny by Majority||“Shining with a thin, moony radiance”|
|2.||The Can't Believe I'm Still Here of The Everdying Sean Bean||Iron Fist Socialists||“Dying Is in My Contract”|
|3.||The Gardening Tool of A Spade||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Beerquila and Roses”|
|4.||The Lich Please of Necromancers of Thanateros||Father Knows Best State||“Do unto others as you would be done by, but do it first”|
|5.||The Warrior Skeleton Queen of Ramazakal||Tyranny by Majority||“And I am Cuter Than Kerri Whatshername”|
|6.||The Eight legged skeleton spider of Shelob||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Shelob”|
|7.||The Dominion of Ramatupacs||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Another ”|
|8.||The Minions of The Skeleton Army||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Minions”|
|9.||The Crypt of Tupac||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“theskeletonarmy.wordpress.com”|
- : The Warrior Skeleton Queen of Ramazakal arrived from Osiris.
- : Gewitter ceased to exist.
- : The Rum-Flavoured Dreams of Bilge Rat Ronnie departed this region for The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Continental iceland of the region Eastern american union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Clearly Mythological Nation of TAO departed this region for Titan.
- : The Clearly Mythological Nation of TAO arrived from The Cuckoos Egg.
- : The Spheres of Beige Ovoid Things ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Spoopy Scary Skeleton ceased to exist.
- : The Lich Please of Necromancers of Thanateros arrived from Osiris.
- : Ambassador bilge rat ceased to exist.
The Skeleton Army Regional Message Board
Thank you for the welcome...it's good to be back. Now why is my vault so dusty?
We kept it just the way you left it, Your Majesty.
Oh..very well than. So tell me how many vicious and mighty warriors do we have here?
Currently ten, although others periodically resurrect and return. Dost thou need us to fight the dust bunnies in thy vault?
Raises an eyebrow and dons a ruffled apron.
Well yes actually those dust bunnies are really big! I guess I'm pining for the good old days when hoards of skeletal warriors swept across nation states spread in fear and tequila..
We could try to take another region, I suppose. A bit of beerquila would go down well.
That would please me greatly.....but I think we need a few more warriors