WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Sith United Nations contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Sith United Nations
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Sith United Nations is ranked 12,188th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Six Strong Sailors||Moralistic Democracy||“The Sea is Our True Mother”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Sammy 9||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|3.||The Bannorn of Moclus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat established the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat dismissed The Most Serene Republic of East Isles12 as detag of The Sith United Nations.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat appointed The Republic of Nat-Nat as TAG with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Sith United Nations.
- : The Jingoistic States of REP Reg XII departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Jingoistic States of REP Reg XII arrived from Birb.
- : The Republic of Nat-Nat arrived from Birb.
The Sith United Nations Regional Message Board
Hey Hey! You're Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D