WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
The Security Council contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in The Security Council
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 7,311th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
|2.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
- : Hapmsterdam ceased to exist.
- : The United States of RolPol departed this region for United States.
- : The United States of RolPol arrived from United States.
- : The United States of America2016 departed this region for Lazarus.
- : Hapmsterdam arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United States of America2016 arrived from The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from The Moon.
- : Vote for the worsct ceased to exist.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
Yelda! Bring your puppet back!
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
It's still around: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Security_Council/index/