WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
Last WA Update:
The Security Council is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Security Council
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 18,613th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
- : The Federal Republic of The Federal Republic of Aussie Land departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The Federal Republic of The Federal Republic of Aussie Land arrived from The South Pacific.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : National video ceased to exist.
- : Stroyrhax of the region The Conservative Guard withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Dominion of of New Kadressa of the region The Conservative Guard proposed constructing embassies.
- : National video arrived from Free Market Federation.
- : The Security Council was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by Freethinkinganarchists residingwherever.
- : Aiding departed this region for H Y D R A.
- : Aiding arrived from The East Pacific.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
Hi, I am a puppet of an anonymous nation that wants to preserve this region. In case a raider comes the factbook is preserved here ->
The region served as the symbolic target of a Liberation resolution to show the WA community's support for a full split of the General Assembly and the Security Council.
The region has fallen into disrepair, as has the corresponding body of the WA. With Rule IV in effect, the "Security Council Community" collapsed, and the SC has never recovered. There is no longer a group of players that identify primarily as Security Council players, and there never will be again.