WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
Last WA Update:
The Security Council contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in The Security Council
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 4,172nd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Dominion of National Video||Capitalist Paradise||“You're Guaranteed a Better Buy”|
|2.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
- : Stroyrhax of the region The Conservative Guard withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of New Kadressa of the region The Conservative Guard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of National Video arrived from Free Market Federation.
- : The Security Council was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by Freethinkinganarchists residingwherever.
- : The Republic of Aiding departed this region for H Y D R A.
- : The Republic of Aiding arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Copersard ceased to exist.
- : The Armed Diarchy of Praetorian Sparta of the region Peloponessus proposed constructing embassies.
- : Copersard arrived from Lazarus.
- : Rule 4 ceased to exist.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
Hi, I am a puppet of an anonymous nation that wants to preserve this region. In case a raider comes the factbook is preserved here ->
The region served as the symbolic target of a Liberation resolution to show the WA community's support for a full split of the General Assembly and the Security Council.
The region has fallen into disrepair, as has the corresponding body of the WA. With Rule IV in effect, the "Security Council Community" collapsed, and the SC has never recovered. There is no longer a group of players that identify primarily as Security Council players, and there never will be again.