WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Capitol of Tanoury
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in The Sand Empire
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, The Sand Empire is ranked 4,597th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Lucky Holy of OSI WZSB CC||Father Knows Best State||“There Are No Friends In NationStates Cards”|
|2.||The Unified Teknates of Tired Masses||Capitalist Paradise||“Progress through Sleep Deprivation.”|
|3.||The Anarchy of Yawyn||Anarchy||“Rebellion. Revolution. Reconstitution.”|
|4.||The Capitol of Tanoury||Anarchy||“Busy like Ants.”|
|5.||The Warcracy of Avyn Land||Left-wing Utopia||“For Avyn Land.”|
|6.||The Warcracy of Gypsum Sand||Left-wing Utopia||“Gypsum Sand Forever”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Hematite Country||Left-wing Utopia||“For Country and Hematite”|
|8.||The Warcracy of Andemo||Democratic Socialists||“Engage!”|
|9.||The Warcracy of Amjik||Left-wing Utopia||“Tomorrow Today”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of The Warcracy of Grahams Land||Anarchy||“Peace and Serenity”|
- : Embassy established between The Great Universe and The Sand Empire.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capitol of Tanoury agreed to construct embassies with The Great Universe.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Sand Empire and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy established between Avadam Inn and The Sand Empire.
- : The KSR TSR BAL CAE EMP FOU of Rost Dreadnorramus of the region Raxulan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Fredonia and The Sand Empire.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Sand Empire.
- : The 12% Proof Protectorate of Drunkndisorderly of the region The Bar on the corner of every region agreed to construct embassies.
The Sand Empire Regional Message Board
*whisper* don't ask
One thing is certain: The big questions will never be answered.
Who are we?
Where are we from?
Where will we go?
Questions with no answers. Maybe they will never be answered. Who knows?
The big stuff.
Just came home from work.
To the kitchen to get something to eat.
I think the answers depend on how literal or philosophical you take the questions.
From the void.
Back to the void.
From the jungle.
Probably back to the jungle once people see through the scam that are houses.
From a star that exploded eons ago.
Probably back into the emptiness of space as stardust.