WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sacred State of Shelly
Last WA Update:
The Sacred States of Shelly contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Sacred States of Shelly
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Sacred States of Shelly is ranked 1,205th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Sacred State of Shelly||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail Supreme Leader, Cole Shelly!”|
|2.||The Sacred Colony of New Shelly||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Hail, The Sacred State of Shelly!”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Newest Annexation of Shelly||Psychotic Dictatorship||“All Hail, Supreme Leader Cole Shelly!”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Despondent Maidens of Shelly||Corrupt Dictatorship||“In Cole We Trust”|
- : The Disputed Territories of Newest Annexation of Shelly arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Sacred States of Shelly.
- : The Sacred State of Shelly suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Sacred States of Shelly.
- : The Sacred State of Shelly added a dispatch.
- : Embassy established between Realms of Caik and The Sacred States of Shelly.
- : The Frosted Deliciousness of Kuppcaik of the region Realms of Caik agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Sacred State of Shelly proposed constructing embassies with Realms of Caik.
- : Embassy established between The Sacred States of Shelly and Fredonia.
- : The Sacred State of Shelly updated the World Factbook entry.
The Sacred States of Shelly Regional Message Board
We've made a decision to close embassies with regions tagged as fascist.
Most people associate fascism with the horrors that occurred in the mid-twentieth century. You may have an eloquent argument that refutes this association, or that the brand of fascism you subscribe to is different. Nevertheless, rightly or wrongly, this perception is maintained by the majority, and the tag is seen as a symbol of hate.
By extension, by having embassies with your region, we are seen as endorsing hateful ideology. I'm sure you can understand that this is not the impression that we wish to give the wider world.
We will instruct the closure of our embassy shortly. Should you decide at any point in the future to remove this tag, we will be happy to consider re-opening embassies.
I'd like to thank you for having had an embassy with us.