WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Roman Reich is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Roman Reich
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Roman Reich is ranked 18,148th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Commonwealth of SRBT 4061||Left-wing Utopia||“SRBT”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Nazi Germany and The Roman Reich.
- : The Kingdom of Alilham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Implementation of Sack of Rome ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of SRBT 4061 arrived from SRBT.
- : Embassy cancelled between White Christian Dominion and The Roman Reich.
- : Embassy cancelled between Obsolesence and The Roman Reich.
- : Embassy established between Obsolesence and The Roman Reich.
- : Obsolessecence of the region Obsolesence agreed to construct embassies.
- : Sack of rome proposed constructing embassies with Obsolesence.
The Roman Reich Regional Message Board
This region was a Nazi and Fascist region used as platform for the Fascists and Nazis to espouse their hateful views in NationStates.
But not anymore. The Internationale has seized this region, and it shall from now on be an anti-Fascist and anti-Nazi region.
Yet again, The Nazis and Fascists have been caught with their trousers down, and 'The Roman Reich' follows a growing number of now ex-Fascist and Nazi regions which will no longer be a place, home, or vehicle for the Nazis and Fascists to preach hate.
Sack of rome, aka La pasionaria of The Internationale, 6th July 2011