WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Remote Highlands
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Remote Highlands is ranked 3,188th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Kingdom of Brexas9||Anarchy||“Where did all these irish elk come from?”|
|2.||The Zombie Free Colony of Brexas5||Anarchy||“What's Next?”|
|3.||The Zombie Free Republic of Brexas3||Anarchy||“Watch those thieves in government and keep taxes low!”|
|4.||The Zombie Free Land of Brexas2||Anarchy||“Let the big fluke eat!”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Brexas10||Anarchy||“The greater good”|
|6.||The Zombie Free States of Brexas6||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you don't want the monster, don't pull the switch!”|
|7.||The Zombie Free Dominion of Brexas7||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Progress”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Brexas8||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Because it is there”|
|9.||The Zombie Free Republic of Brexas4||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Taxes Are Too High!”|
|10.||The Zombie Free Nomadic Peoples of Aboriginal Brexan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't let me detain you”|
- : The Maxwell of Captain Lard of the region Union of Lardy Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The information is classified ceased to exist.
- : Larger minutia ceased to exist.
- : The sixty some-odd clans ceased to exist.
- : Otto the merciless ceased to exist.
- : Gregland9996 ceased to exist.
- : Gregland9997 ceased to exist.
- : Gregland9991 ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Gregland9989 ceased to exist.
- : Gregland9999 ceased to exist.
The Remote Highlands Regional Message Board
I have applied for WA membership with Brexas. They will email applicaton results. Let me know who needs an endorsement.