by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .11,02211,02311,02411,02511,02611,02711,028. . .11,45311,454»

Honestly how outdated do you have to be to say cringe

Post by Lostiania suppressed by Thepeopl.

Greater istrian kingdom wrote:July 1, the first TRR-TEP war.
RMB war.
Invaders: TEP
Defenders: TRR
it all started due to a Survey, and a swear word that was censored. Tep and Tsp did not accept this, thus war.

No it started because TEP are a bunch of sensitive pieces of Sh*t who cant even take slight criticism and they are cowards

Greater istrian kingdom wrote:July 1, the first TRR-TEP war.
RMB war.
Invaders: TEP
Defenders: TRR
it all started due to a Survey, and a swear word that was censored. Tep and Tsp did not accept this, thus war.

So your madÖ for the RO following the rules? Well I mean you are in TRR so makes sense you donít like rules.

Post by Greater istrian kingdom suppressed by a moderator.

Canadian Dominion wrote:So your madÖ for the RO following the rules? Well I mean you are in TRR so makes sense you donít like rules.

No the TEP mods abuse their ability because if anyone criticizes them they can just ban and kick

In case a civil war breaks out, I will go hide in my bunker.
It has a bunch of room, anyone else want to come?

Lostiania wrote:No the TEP mods abuse their ability because if anyone criticizes them they can just ban and kick

You wouldnít have fun in TWP.

Canadian Dominion wrote:So your madÖ for the RO following the rules? Well I mean you are in TRR so makes sense you donít like rules.

Bro your region is corrupt. One of my puppets got banned for denying a low authority saying to appeal, when someone in your council thing told me not to.

Post by Lundwurst suppressed by Thepeopl.

Lostiania wrote:I called kavanos friend retarted than cussed kavanos out than got banned and i came back to join the east to redeem myself but yet i am forgiven for such simple things

Well, you did call him r*tarded.

Greater Somoiland wrote:Honestly how outdated do you have to be to say cringe

Pretty cringe to judge someone for saying cringe

Iím just too based for you

Post by Lostiania suppressed by Thepeopl.

Canadian Dominion wrote:You wouldnít have fun in TWP.

Shut it you corrupt bastard stop trying to direct attention to the glorious west

Post by Greater istrian kingdom suppressed by a moderator.

Greater Somoiland wrote:Bro your region is corrupt. One of my puppets got banned for denying a low authority saying to appeal, when someone in your council thing told me not to.

Who was you puppet, and if you give me a name I could give a reason, that or I wasnít in office at the moment.

Greater istrian kingdom wrote:this is the Pafican-TRR war, i fight.

Alright, My bunker has a bunch of food as well, Especially Muenster Cheese.

Post by Greater istrian kingdom suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Canadian Dominion suppressed by Thepeopl.

Lostiania wrote:Shut it you corrupt bastard stop trying to direct attention to the glorious west

Huh, I pushed someoneís buttons huh? Now I know how drystar feels.

Sorry guys! Iíll never talk on here again, my bad! 😃

Canadian Dominion wrote:Who was you puppet, and if you give me a name I could give a reason, that or I wasnít in office at the moment.

Iím not that dumb. Oh yeah and wasnít your region raided a while ago? If it was, that was me

I just came to say
I want that one guy to badly translate one of my posts
And I find this ;-;

Greater Somoiland wrote:Iím not that dumb. Oh yeah and wasnít your region raided a while ago? If it was, that was me

I mean Iím just trying to help, but I guess if your in TRR you are there for a reason. Tell your ROís TSP LCís say.

Guys, we need to unite against the true threat

Chicken overlords

Canadian Dominion wrote:I mean Iím just trying to help, but I guess if your in TRR you are there for a reason. Tell your ROís TSP LCís say.

Were not bad people we just want to be equal thats all and dont make us look like were the bad guys

Canadian Dominion wrote:I mean Iím just trying to help, but I guess if your in TRR you are there for a reason. Tell your ROís TSP LCís say.

I think it was LC telling me an appeal would be a waste of time. The RO told me not to. I just remember someone from some council thing telling me mot to appeal, and the RMB watchdog telling me to appeal.

Also reply in TSP RMB

Canadian Dominion wrote:I mean Iím just trying to help, but I guess if your in TRR you are there for a reason.

I just came here cus this place is fun as Hell

Post by Greater istrian kingdom suppressed by a moderator.

«12. . .11,02211,02311,02411,02511,02611,02711,028. . .11,45311,454»

Advertisement