by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,88410,88510,88610,88710,88810,88910,890. . .11,53211,533»

Spamtonn wrote:Plz comply to the guide.

Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.


The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:
  1. Stay within NationStates rules
    The NationStates rules apply to every Regional Message Board. Non-compliance will incur the wrath of NS Moderators, who can delete your nation. Please become familiar with these rules.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located here. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to apply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. In General, Avoid Posting Multiple Times in a Row
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between. When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Do not post hateful content
    Hateful content is anything with the intention of insulting, or otherwise causing offence, to another person. This includes, but is not limited to, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, and the promotion of hateful ideologies (such as fascism).

  5. Keep all messages Safe for Work
    NationStates is a PG-13 Site, and thus everything posted on the RMB must meet this criteria. Any post which doesnít will be immediately suppressed.

  6. Donít quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed if you quote them. Quoting a suppressed message and rewriting it as "snip" (or similar) is acceptable, but we recommend you do not engage with suppressed posts at all.

  7. Be respectful
    While debates are allowed, flaming and personal arguments are not. You are also at risk of violating site rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views. Always attack the argument, not the person behind it.

  8. Donít rehash past drama
    Try to avoid complaining about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. We don't care about your past drama - TRR is the place for a fresh start, not be plagued by issues of the past.

  9. Think before you advertise
    Advertising polls is fine, however advertising other regions or alternate offsite platforms for the region is strictly prohibited and will be suppressed.

  10. Stop when asked
    If a Regional Officer or an NS Moderator asks you to stop, you must stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.

| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |

Read dispatch

oops

Which roleplay are we doing? That of somalia?

Cains conspirators

Spamtonn wrote:Choose your own adventure story of the day:

You receive a pop-up on ur computer that looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNH0W5AWvvM

What do you do?

"Ok"

I then gather my things including a few "force multipliers," and then hitch hike out of state. Mario waited too long, ill be without a trace by the time he comes looking for me

Anty nation wrote:I wanted to be Spain

Russian Communist Empire wrote:Can I please have the Russian Empire.

And I am the Qing Empire or Japan

Spamtonn wrote:Plz comply to the guide.

Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.


The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:
  1. Stay within NationStates rules
    The NationStates rules apply to every Regional Message Board. Non-compliance will incur the wrath of NS Moderators, who can delete your nation. Please become familiar with these rules.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located here. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to apply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. In General, Avoid Posting Multiple Times in a Row
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between. When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Do not post hateful content
    Hateful content is anything with the intention of insulting, or otherwise causing offence, to another person. This includes, but is not limited to, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, and the promotion of hateful ideologies (such as fascism).

  5. Keep all messages Safe for Work
    NationStates is a PG-13 Site, and thus everything posted on the RMB must meet this criteria. Any post which doesnít will be immediately suppressed.

  6. Donít quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed if you quote them. Quoting a suppressed message and rewriting it as "snip" (or similar) is acceptable, but we recommend you do not engage with suppressed posts at all.

  7. Be respectful
    While debates are allowed, flaming and personal arguments are not. You are also at risk of violating site rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views. Always attack the argument, not the person behind it.

  8. Donít rehash past drama
    Try to avoid complaining about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. We don't care about your past drama - TRR is the place for a fresh start, not be plagued by issues of the past.

  9. Think before you advertise
    Advertising polls is fine, however advertising other regions or alternate offsite platforms for the region is strictly prohibited and will be suppressed.

  10. Stop when asked
    If a Regional Officer or an NS Moderator asks you to stop, you must stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.

| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |

Read dispatch

Spamtoon is now 1% more Hoff
You have 45849 more Hoffs to go

Holy Saganianispoli wrote:COMMUNIST FRANCE

Spamtonn wrote:Plz comply to the guide.

Rejected Realms RMB - A Message Board Guide

The regional message board (RMB for short) is the space within the Rejected Realms (TRR for Short) that players and nations can post messages, hold conversations, debates, all sorts! It is free for any member of the region, or members of embassy regions to post on, so long as they stay within the rules.

One notable thing of the typical discussion on the RMB, is that it is within the rules. Despite TRR being a region where you can't be ejected, there are still rules that you must follow to partake on the RMB, and in the region, in good faith.


The Rules, the cornerstone of RMB etiquette. They are:
  1. Stay within NationStates rules
    The NationStates rules apply to every Regional Message Board. Non-compliance will incur the wrath of NS Moderators, who can delete your nation. Please become familiar with these rules.

  2. Do not call for the overthrow of the regional government
    The regional government is democratically elected, and they are limited on what they can do by the constitution, which is located here. Every important position in TRR is democratically elected, so the best way to ensure you have a say in the government is to apply for citizenship, and partake in elections.

  3. In General, Avoid Posting Multiple Times in a Row
    Multi-posting is when someone posts more than once without someone else having posted in between. When it comes to moderating Multi-posts, we have a 3 Strike Rule.
    Strike 1 - First Offense. No official warning will be given, simply a reminder to use the edit button.
    Strike 2 - You will be officially warned and reminded of the rules
    Strike 3 - You will have the multi-post, and any further multi-posts suppressed.
    Exceptions to the rule:
    - Posting 3 or more times in a row. This is spam, and will be suppressed regardless of content.
    - Double posts containing meaningful content will not be suppressed. "Meaningful content" is defined by the moderator.
    - The rule does not apply if it has been 30 minutes from your last post
    Don't Multi-post, use the edit button if you have more to say.

  4. Do not post hateful content
    Hateful content is anything with the intention of insulting, or otherwise causing offence, to another person. This includes, but is not limited to, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, and the promotion of hateful ideologies (such as fascism).

  5. Keep all messages Safe for Work
    NationStates is a PG-13 Site, and thus everything posted on the RMB must meet this criteria. Any post which doesnít will be immediately suppressed.

  6. Donít quote suppressed messages
    They've been suppressed for a reason, and you're likely to be suppressed if you quote them. Quoting a suppressed message and rewriting it as "snip" (or similar) is acceptable, but we recommend you do not engage with suppressed posts at all.

  7. Be respectful
    While debates are allowed, flaming and personal arguments are not. You are also at risk of violating site rules. Be respectful of others with alternative views. Always attack the argument, not the person behind it.

  8. Donít rehash past drama
    Try to avoid complaining about your previous region, the reason they ejected you, or your past and how you ended up here. We don't care about your past drama - TRR is the place for a fresh start, not be plagued by issues of the past.

  9. Think before you advertise
    Advertising polls is fine, however advertising other regions or alternate offsite platforms for the region is strictly prohibited and will be suppressed.

  10. Stop when asked
    If a Regional Officer or an NS Moderator asks you to stop, you must stop.

If you break any of these rules, you are liable to be suppressed, but it's relatively easy to stay within them, as they're aren't hard to follow!

While not generally too harmful, one word messages aren't great as they clog up the RMB, interrupt and disrupt conversations, and entice others to follow in their footsteps and also post one word messages, so don't do it. It doesn't make the RMB interesting, it could discourage members from making posts and prevent others from having an actually decent debate.

Trolling and spamming comes into the jurisdiction of NS rules, so don't do it. Posting hateful comments, spamming messages, quoting and vastly changing someone's message (beside deleting it in its entirety) is not acceptable at all.

Alongside this, please do not engage trolls or spammers on the RMB, leave them alone to avoid being caught in the crossfire, if you quote or engage them there is an increased chance that you could get punished for quoting, encouraging or just speaking to them.

| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |

Read dispatch

please?

You Holy Saganianispoli double posted.

Thepeopl wrote:please?

You Holy Saganianispoli double posted.

It was a double post stop crying

Holy Saganianispoli wrote:It was a double post stop crying

I didn't know speaking is crying now *writes book about trash 8 year olds*

Holy Saganianispoli wrote:It was a double post stop crying

But, it makes me so sad!!
sobbing

The great doge of venice wrote:Hmm. What is the other one?

Kirillan and Haikrowas
Has the other map

Post self-deleted by Thepeopl.

Oh please god we should just stop this RP

New Anarchisticstan wrote:Oh please god we should just stop this RP

Which one the 1800 or the modern I'm getting confused

I felt really sick yesterday, My throat was bleeding and it felt sore

New Anarchisticstan wrote:Oh please god we should just stop this RP

Lol nope.

The infantry on East New Anarchisticstanís coast gave one last desperate push, and the beaches fell, with casualties large enough to notice but not large enough to be alarmed about. Strategic bombing still raged on military targets and supply lines, while infantry battled against enemy soldiers in the inland east. Resistance was determined, but our soldiers were even more so.

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:I felt really sick yesterday, My throat was bleeding and it felt sore

Doesnt sound good. How are you today?

Fortisbellator wrote:Doesnt sound good. How are you today?

Much better, still a little sore though.

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:Much better, still a little sore though.

Well, if it was bleeding I still think you should go to the doctor.

Fortisbellator wrote:Lol nope.

The infantry on East New Anarchisticstanís coast gave one last desperate push, and the beaches fell, with casualties large enough to notice but not large enough to be alarmed about. Strategic bombing still raged on military targets and supply lines, while infantry battled against enemy soldiers in the inland east. Resistance was determined, but our soldiers were even more so.
Doesnt sound good. How are you today?

RP:
The red berets set up multiple refugee camps for the wounded also dropping down supplies from planes to the innocent.

Anty nation wrote:I wanted to be Spain

Not all of it. Also, they have an alliance with Germany. Not the wisest choice to start a rebellion.

Russian Communist Empire wrote:Can I please have the Russian Empire.

Some of it. Or you could wait for 1905 and the first Russian revolution. Then youíll get more land.

Holy Saganianispoli wrote:I want Austria Hungary or entire france.

Iíll give you the entire Hungary part or the entire Austria part.

Manuelian Empire wrote:Italy! Or Veneto!

Veneto can be arranged.

Treussonic Order wrote:

RULESET: READ BEFORE CLAIMING TERRITORY.

Rules on Godmodding: Godmodding is strictly prohibited on the map. All roleplay must be within the realms of normality and reality, for example with a population of 100 million, your likely standing army would be around 1 million, not 10 million. Another example of godmodding is controlling another nations characters or actions, if you fire a missile at Nation B, they must decide what they do to counter the missile, not you. If you are found to be godmodding, you will be investigated and run the risk of being banned.

Rules on Alliance Size: There might be multiple problems due with the size of alliances; if there was no limit, then the map would be dominated by mega alliances. If they were too harsh, then they wouldn't allow for any substantial alliances to take form. With the current iteration of this rule, alliances are limited to around 8 members each. Additional, but separate, alliances cannot be created to subvert this ruling. This limit does not apply to observer states, as long as they are prohibited from activities an alliance might commence in its lifetime (Voting on bills, military conflicts, directly taking part, directly influencing, etc). This also prohibits a nation to be within multiple alliances at once, though this does not apply to treaty's as long as they follow the guidelines BELOW.

Rules on CTE: If your nations ceases to exist, you will be removed from The map effective immediately, your land cannot be claimed by other nations, even if you are in a union.

Removal Guidelines: If your nation is not deemed active on the map, and does not RP for at least 1 month, you will be removed from the map to save space. IF you need an exemption from this (eg. holiday, irl responsibilities) you should alert the cartographer.

Rules on purchasing land: Large amounts of land may NOT be purchased on the map, there is no direct size limit in place, the rule is up to the cartographer. For example a nation may purchase a tract of land the size of a small city / county IF they extensively RP the purchase.

Rules on Nuclear Weaponry: Nuclear weapons WILL BE permitted on the map once the time comes, but with a cap of 50 kt and a limit of 1 use per conflict. For example Nation A can fire a nuclear missile at Nation B ONCE and no more, and it must be of a 50kt size or below. Please note nuclear weapons CAN be and often are shot down, so use it wisely.

White: Treussonic Order
Philippines:United Anarchists of Earth
Prussia: Fortisbellator
South Africa: Greater Somoiland
Vietnam: Woreyland
Veneto: Manuelian Empire
Acre: SnowianIsland
Northern Australia: Kirillan and Haikrowas
Istria: Greater istrian kingdom

Read dispatch


More nations wanted!

I have the need to be The Most Chad and Legendary Supreme Republic of Acre immediately.

SnowianIsland wrote:I have the need to be The Most Chad and Legendary Supreme Republic of Acre immediately.

Most Gigachad would intensify it

SnowianIsland wrote:I have the need to be The Most Chad and Legendary Supreme Republic of Acre immediately.

Just Acre?

Treussonic Order wrote:Just Acre?

JUST?!?!?%%%$$#%$$%? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK ABOUT THE JURASSIC REPUBLIC LIKE THAT?!!!!!?><<>$®%$$y**

SnowianIsland wrote:JUST?!?!?%%%$$#%$$%? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK ABOUT THE JURASSIC REPUBLIC LIKE THAT?!!!!!?><<>$®%$$y**

All of Acre, then?

Treussonic Order wrote:All of Acre, then?

Yes, all of the holy land of Acre

SnowianIsland wrote:Yes, all of the holy land of Acre

South America? Or the port of Acre in the levant?

(Iím assuming itís South America, but I needed to ask.)

«12. . .10,88410,88510,88610,88710,88810,88910,890. . .11,53211,533»

Advertisement