by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .10,76510,76610,76710,76810,76910,77010,771. . .11,53311,534»

TEAMAVATAR wrote:Hello there Wayne! How are you? Miss me? I saw you quoted me and deleted that post. Why? Also why have you not endorsed me yet...?

Terminus Station wrote:A little pissed off tbh, Im so confused to why that furry nation guy would randomly snipe me. I literally did nothing wrong. And if I did I'd be banned like that guy everyone keeps confusing my thread with. Sometimes I forget this game is run by over-zealous player mods who do this because they don't have a life. But anyways, I don't mean to sound bitter about it.

You ever heard of the TV show The Expanse? Its what my nation is based on.

I'm sure you will survive. Your thread was unlocked. I am quite sure you have been around long enough on your main to know how this works....

Pre-Christian Persecuted People wrote:I have watched all the series and read the books. So is your nation based on earth, mars, or the belt? Hard to believe it would be on aliens extinct and alive or the new world governed by Duarte who later takes control of Earth and mars before being defeated by hostile aliens who killed off ringbuilders

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! SPOILERS MY MAN!! IM ONLY SEASON 2! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Wayneactia wrote:I'm sure you will survive. Your thread was unlocked. I am quite sure you have been around long enough on your main to know how this works....

Ah I found that thread. Couldn't tell if it was ironic or not. Either way it would end badly.

Tg specifically where you want to be on the map(s), You can be on both but just try to have a reasonable claim of land, I'd say it would have to be no bigger than modern day China.
If there is an missing territories on the world map (For ex. If Italy isn't there) please tell me, I can add it on.
Also, you can zoom in on the map if you click on it.
Link
Link
Read factbook


there, I will take a break for a few hours.

When you live on a space station, poverty is enhanced as a problem. There's only so many jobs and resources on a space station that its not the average person's fault that they can't find work or be provided to. The obvious source of this problem is a result of over-population.

And looking back on Earth, I can't help wonder if that is ultimately what it boils down to. All this poverty and all this need because we've created a society that can't use and can't provide for everyone.

Something to think about.

Terminus Station wrote:Hello rejected people! I was kicked from the pacific because someone thought I was an alt of someone who made a naughty thread! How is everyone?

They only ejected you, so you could go back to try and clear it up!

Hoffania wrote:They only ejected you, so you could go back to try and clear it up!

Nah screw them, they showed their true colors.

Tia Carrere is The Relic Hunter.

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 20:00hr and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 23:00hr on ChuckyTV!

Holy Saganianispoli wrote:I'm locating myself at antartica.

Nice to meet you, we'll be neighbors.

Kirim Tatarlari wrote:
Tg specifically where you want to be on the map(s), You can be on both but just try to have a reasonable claim of land, I'd say it would have to be no bigger than modern day China.
If there is an missing territories on the world map (For ex. If Italy isn't there) please tell me, I can add it on.
Also, you can zoom in on the map if you click on it.
Link
Link
Read factbook


there, I will take a break for a few hours.

Can I have South America please, the area is not less 1038000kmē
you said that you can be on two cards, then on the second you do it at your discretion area not less than 1038000 kmē

sorry guys I've been offline. make your requests for rp stuff now while it isnt midnight yet. also to that person that telegrammed me about a commie in the middle of south america with like 2 mil square mile land, just stop it and tell me what you want your land to be

TauriFederation wrote:I've claimed Russia up to the Urals, Moldova and Bulgaria... Seems like I will just have to take them by force.

i thought that was for kirim's map but i can get you that in the next map update. its late right now tho and i feel like chilling so telegram me in the morning (about 7 hours from now to be safe) so i can get reminded

Greater Somoiland wrote:sorry guys I've been offline. make your requests for rp stuff now while it isnt midnight yet. also to that person that telegrammed me about a commie in the middle of south america with like 2 mil square mile land, just stop it and tell me what you want your land to be

You can give any territory in South America area 1038000kmē. I want my country to have access to the sea or to the ocean.

Russian Communist Empire wrote:You can give any territory in South America area 1038000kmē. I want my country to have access to the sea or to the ocean.

you see this why i specifically said to tell me what yor land to be. like if your gonna be a marxist in south america dont give me a hard time giving you land

Terminus Station wrote:Nah screw them, they showed their true colors.

You're lucky. I got banned after I left mine.

Greater Somoiland wrote:you see this why i specifically said to tell me what yor land to be. like if your gonna be a marxist in south america dont give me a hard time giving you land

I kind of don’t care about ideology, I will follow the path of democratization. I want to reach all the limits to the maximum, which means I have to follow the path of democracy. My country will soon become democratic

Amarillo is getting way too much attention for the mysterious figure sighting.
Change my mind.

I have decided to make a parody of the Civil Defense Siren

Woohoo! 20 billion population! :D

The Church of Satan wrote:Woohoo! 20 billion population! :D

how long have you been playing this game? I just want 1 billion population.

East walles tari

Russian Communist Empire wrote:Can I have South America please, the area is not less 1038000kmē
you said that you can be on two cards, then on the second you do it at your discretion area not less than 1038000 kmē

When that is a phone number XD

Russian Communist Empire wrote:how long have you been playing this game? I just want 1 billion population.

Nine years and two months. :P

wow so much silence

Greater Somoiland wrote:Amarillo is getting way too much attention for the mysterious figure sighting.
Change my mind.

???
I really don't know what you are talking about.
This is the first time I hear anything about "Amarillo" at all.

Terminus Station wrote:Hello rejected people! I was kicked from the pacific because someone thought I was an alt of someone who made a naughty thread! How is everyone?

Thinking is not knowing, to turn though into knowledge without any evidence can be dangerous.

High alert!

Missing:
Chucky The Doll,

Chucky The Doll wrote:Your family is so lucky to have such a fantastic chef as you in their home! I'm coming over. I'll be there in a couple of hours. 😆 🤣

Who has seen him?
Please contact your local RO.

«12. . .10,76510,76610,76710,76810,76910,77010,771. . .11,53311,534»

Advertisement