by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,6897,6907,6917,6927,6937,6947,695. . .7,9087,909»

Demonos wrote:The USA is racist. I can tell you are not black. Keep enjoying your white privilege.

Demonos i'm sorry to say this but it's racist to call an entire country with it's own races judging by how you feel

Vustana wrote:Demonos i'm sorry to say this but it's racist to call an entire country with it's own races judging by how you feel

Aandruzognivia wrote:I don't think that you can judge an entire country by the actions of a few. Wouldn't that be irony in itself? Judging the whole from the parts that make it?

Either of you an American?

Demonos wrote:Either of you an American?

I am. I was born in the US.

Aandruzognivia wrote:I am. I was born in the US.

Then you know the US is racist AF.

Demonos wrote:Either of you an American?

I am also there’s people in the world that I genuinely hate which is people who try calling somebody racist for them enjoying their country

The USA is a country rife with racism. There, argue as much as you want.

Hi Im new to the region and definitely not a puppet

Demonos wrote:Then you know the US is racist AF.

I haven't noticed it. Maybe it's just my lack of awareness, or complete apathy. I quite frankly don't care, maybe because it hasn't happened to me. I do know that the nation had a history of legalized repression of minorities, primarily African-American, Mexican, Eastern European, and Asian peoples. But times are changing. The world is significantly more aware about the repression because of information accessibility. The world as we know it is changing. I don't approve of the actions the rioters began. They stole and destroyed property, and they must be punished. They took their ideals too far. Maybe some feel the actions were necessary to incite attention and change. Others feel like they went out of control (which I am one of) and should have appealed to a court, or other legal outlets. I really don't know which way the movement is heading, other than a violent reprisal. Maybe people should take an example of their predecessors, who were wronged but got what they achieved through their actions. They demonstrated to the world their strength and endurance, their hardships. And we listened. Maybe we didn't do it enough, but it incited change. What will riots do? It'll only incite anger and wrath.

Aandruzognivia wrote:I am. I was born in the US.

Vustana wrote:I am also there’s people in the world that I genuinely hate which is people who try calling somebody racist for them enjoying their country

Also. I don’t discredit either of you, my fellow Americans. All my respects and love y’all.

Demonos wrote:Also. I don’t discredit either of you, my fellow Americans. All my respects and love y’all.

I know <3

I just think the whole BLM riots thing will incite further wrongdoing and negative attention (thanks media).

Aandruzognivia wrote:I know <3

I just think the whole BLM riots thing will incite further wrongdoing and negative attention (thanks media).

If there was no reason for the effects of BLM then I’d agree with you.

I need to tell you a story /irl. I am from El Paso, Texas. I happened to be at the Cielo Vista Walmart one day when I heard gunshots go off. I was in the toy section with my daughter. Most of what happened that day in August was a blur. My daughter and I could have died. Later I found out that the shooter came all the way from Dallas to kill Mexicans.

You say BLM destroys property. Racism has destroyed my daughter’s psyche. I have been a victim of its foul presence and I have definitely seen it in its most vile form: up close and personal.

Demonos wrote:If there was no reason for the effects of BLM then I’d agree with you.

I need to tell you a story /irl. I am from El Paso, Texas. I happened to be at the Cielo Vista Walmart one day when I heard gunshots go off. I was in the toy section with my daughter. Most of what happened that day in August was a blur. My daughter and I could have died. Later I found out that the shooter came all the way from Dallas to kill Mexicans.

You say BLM destroys property. Racism has destroyed my daughter’s psyche. I have been a victim of its foul presence and I have definitely seen it in its most vile form: up close and personal.

Rioting will only cause further dissent and destruction. How many people's property was damaged as a result of the riots? How many have been reimbursed?

Racism as an institution is one thing. Racism on the individual level is another. That person was a maniac, a moron and isolated incident. He acted out of his own spite and anger for who knows whatever motivation was behind it. It wasn't the government's fault that he was racist. That was his own prejudice and will.

I am descended from Mexicans myself. Both my parents were Mexicans who came to the US for a better life. In fact, I live in Texas myself.

誰は日本語が話しますか
(who speaks japanese)

Yuku wrote:誰は日本語が話しますか
(who speaks japanese)

Hablo Español

(I speak MeXiCaN)

Demonos wrote:If there was no reason for the effects of BLM then I’d agree with you.

I need to tell you a story /irl. I am from El Paso, Texas. I happened to be at the Cielo Vista Walmart one day when I heard gunshots go off. I was in the toy section with my daughter. Most of what happened that day in August was a blur. My daughter and I could have died. Later I found out that the shooter came all the way from Dallas to kill Mexicans.

You say BLM destroys property. Racism has destroyed my daughter’s psyche. I have been a victim of its foul presence and I have definitely seen it in its most vile form: up close and personal.

Not discrediting the 7 deaths (even a BLACK GUY HIMSELF) and 3 Wendy's closed in Atlanta because some jack**es thought the owners hated black people.
Is racism in america a thing? You're damn right it is. But does that warrant people to try and MURDER business owners just because someone called them racist on a google review? OF COURSE NOT.
Protesting racism in America: Good! Support Equal Rights All You Want Buddy!
Rioting and closing businesses and even burning them down because the owner was called racist by a guy on google reviews? ABSOLUTELY NOT! NO TIMMY DON'T BE STEALING CASH REGISTERS FROM A RESTAURANT WITH A SLIGHTLY RACIST OWNER!
If you want the racist manager out of power, just complain to the CEO or someone very high up about their ethics. It's very simple, and it's non-violent; something MLK HIMSELF wanted when he advocated for Black Rights. He never once incentivized violence! See the point? no? yes?

Aandruzognivia wrote:Hablo Español

(I speak MeXiCaN)

Say hi to the country of Spain.
They're wondering why one of their colonies has now stolen the name of their own language.

Demonos wrote:If there was no reason for the effects of BLM then I’d agree with you.

I need to tell you a story /irl. I am from El Paso, Texas. I happened to be at the Cielo Vista Walmart one day when I heard gunshots go off. I was in the toy section with my daughter. Most of what happened that day in August was a blur. My daughter and I could have died. Later I found out that the shooter came all the way from Dallas to kill Mexicans.

You say BLM destroys property. Racism has destroyed my daughter’s psyche. I have been a victim of its foul presence and I have definitely seen it in its most vile form: up close and personal.

Sup
*blood flowing from the walls of the capital building after a violent riot

Neo-Newlandian empire wrote:Sup
*blood flowing from the walls of the capital building after a violent riot

That's not blood it's just internal ketchup.

Either that or Demonos is affecting the mortal plane again.

smh

Sorry I'm slightly ruining the Earth Day Polls
Can you please stop copy and pasting the same dang poll but with different answers?
Kinda annoying just to see the same statement rephrased for 3 straight polls with slightly different answers.

COPPAtilism wrote:Sorry I'm slightly ruining the Earth Day Polls
Can you please stop copy and pasting the same dang poll but with different answers?
Kinda annoying just to see the same statement rephrased for 3 straight polls with slightly different answers.

You can suggest a poll you know >_>

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Do you mean Leopold of Albany then?

No, not that guy, but Prince Leopold von Splenborg. The ancestor of the Princely House of Splenborg from the Gothiverse.

Demonos wrote:The USA is a country rife with racism. There, argue as much as you want.

It cannot be this way as the American ideal have intended for it to be. While it is true, that does not indicate that we don't need to do something about it, meaning that there must be an alternative to the narrative of America as a western nation.

Remember the good old days when people just obeyed.

Aandruzognivia wrote:That's not blood it's just internal ketchup.

Either that or Demonos is affecting the mortal plane again.

Walls tend to bleed when Lady Vera walks in.

smh

Aandruzognivia wrote:Hablo Español

(I speak MeXiCaN)

Kumusta kayo?! Nagsasalita ako ng Filipino...
(Hi, how are you guys?! I’m speaking Filipino...)

Excellently put, Princess Anna Leopolda von Splenborg. I assume that these are your words?

If I speak of a real world political entity it is OOC.

*clears her throat*

As another Princess, your Highness, some narratives are written by the ignorant masses tainted by the racist naïveté of its uneducated. The plague in all democracies is that, under its universal polity principles, stupid people can run government. The narrative of any democracy is its eventual fall into decadent oligarchy: a weak principality. A strong narrative is written by monarchs where racism can be crushed by absolute power.

Demonos wrote:Excellently put, Princess Anna Leopolda von Splenborg. I assume that these are your words?

If I speak of a real world political entity it is OOC.

*clears her throat*

As another Princess, your Highness, some narratives are written by the ignorant masses tainted by the racist naïveté of its uneducated. The plague in all democracies is that, under its universal polity principles, stupid people can run government. The narrative of any democracy is its eventual fall into decadent oligarchy: a weak principality. A strong narrative is written by monarchs where racism can be crushed by absolute power.

It is the strength of monarchs that determines the futures of kingdoms, and subsequently Empires.

Carpe Die, sic non noctem dominare!

«12. . .7,6897,6907,6917,6927,6937,6947,695. . .7,9087,909»

Advertisement