WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Federation of Greater German Republics, The Hanover Republic, Krumpelberg, Laotis, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Avadam Inn, Nova Bunicko, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Alliance of Dictators, New polynesia, Northeastern antarctica, anarcho communist utopia, Union of Nationalists, The Iron Order, Sicherungskopie bunicken, Libertarian Socialist Republics, and 2 others.Austnara, and The Holy Reich of Bunicken.
The Reich of Bunicken contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Reich of Bunicken
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Reich of Bunicken is ranked 9,841st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Sardinia and Tripoli||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Pope”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of District Twelve||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
- : Embassy cancelled between New state and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : Embassy cancelled between Domina dominated north america and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : Embassy cancelled between Berlin wall and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mr money headquarters and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Lightning Banhammer of Bedetopian Capture Team C4 of the region Mr money headquarters ordered the closure of its embassy in The Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Nationalist Republic of Invictean of the region Conservative Optimism Organization withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Nationalist Republic of Invictean of the region Conservative Optimism Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between World progressive community and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : Embassy cancelled between Confederacy of archipelago and peninsula and The Reich of Bunicken.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
The Reich of Bunicken Regional Message Board
I doubt his changes will be great, but you're right, he isn't going to destroy america like a lot of people want to believe. As a business man, his economic strategy is pretty good, and despite having made unpleasant remarks, he isn't as bad as he is made out to be. The liberals are convinced he is a nazi. Sure, America may see itself become slightly divided, but congress stand in his way for the time being, and I doubt he will be elected for a second term. I'm by no means a Trump fan, but I can recognize that his presidency is not nearly as big of a deal as it is hyped up to be.
Well he is the president so his language needs to become more like a politician
*points to popular vote*