by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region That Has No Big Banks Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .259260261262263264265. . .321322»

Do we have a Ministry of Defense?

Aya Democratic Republic wrote:Why Is It Difficult To Read?

It emphasized each word and it just isn't what I'm used to. That's really all, it's not a huge deal. Is English your first language?

Republic of Penguinian Astronautia wrote:It emphasized each word and it just isn't what I'm used to. That's really all, it's not a huge deal. Is English your first language?

Yes It Is 😂

Heyo friends of The Region That Has No Big Banks!

The Free Nations Region is hosting a debate session on Saturday, August 1st at 19:00 UTC, and we want YOU to come on over to our discord and participate in some lively discussion. But, first things first, we need to decide what we will be debating.

In this dispatch, I have outlined in detail eight questions. These questions are presented in four groups of two, each of which contains questions related to each other. In the following poll, you can decide which two questions we will be answering on Saturday:

page=poll/p=161391

I hope to see you there and I can't wait to see what topics the community decides upon!

Lerasi Tyramin
Minister of Culture, The Free Nations Region

Post self-deleted by Aya Democratic Republic.

Castenor wrote:Heyo friends of The Region That Has No Big Banks!

The Free Nations Region is hosting a debate session on Saturday, August 1st at 19:00 UTC, and we want YOU to come on over to our discord and participate in some lively discussion. But, first things first, we need to decide what we will be debating.

In this dispatch, I have outlined in detail eight questions. These questions are presented in four groups of two, each of which contains questions related to each other. In the following poll, you can decide which two questions we will be answering on Saturday:

page=poll/p=161391

I hope to see you there and I can't wait to see what topics the community decides upon!

Lerasi Tyramin
Minister of Culture, The Free Nations Region

I Don’t Have Discord....

Aya Democratic Republic wrote:I Don’t Have Discord....

You should get it tbh. For a long time, I didn't have discord but once I got it I could get a lot more involved in NS. Your choice, tho.

Castenor wrote:You should get it tbh. For a long time, I didn't have discord but once I got it I could get a lot more involved in NS. Your choice, tho.

My Parents Don’t Let Me Use Discord

Aya Democratic Republic wrote:My Parents Don’t Let Me Use Discord

Ah that makes sense. Sorry.

Castenor wrote:Ah that makes sense. Sorry.

Its Ok :) It Happened Before. Just Recently Roleplay Moved To Discord And I Can't Be In It.

Aya Democratic Republic wrote:Its Ok :) It Happened Before. Just Recently Roleplay Moved To Discord And I Can't Be In It.

Bro, I'm feeling the same struggles-

GuYS Can YoU PlS TeLl Me WhaT iS GoINg oN I DoN'T KnOW WhaT Is HAppeNInG To mEH VoICE BuT It'S WEird AnD I DOn't KnOW If IT's GooD Or BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIgS EaTIng MArShmAllOWs, HaHAaHahahA! OoH, ToO MuCH! CoViD AlERt! PeW PEw peW! Oh nO, hE GoT MeH!

Am I drunk?

Quwakez wrote:GuYS Can YoU PlS TeLl Me WhaT iS GoINg oN I DoN'T KnOW WhaT Is HAppeNInG To mEH VoICE BuT It'S WEird AnD I DOn't KnOW If IT's GooD Or BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIgS EaTIng MArShmAllOWs, HaHAaHahahA! OoH, ToO MuCH! CoViD AlERt! PeW PEw peW! Oh nO, hE GoT MeH!

Stop faking bro ... Nice try to let us know that u r drunk but drunk people will not write words with that much differentiation between capital and small letters ..they just write...get it 😂😂😂

SIDDHARISTAN wrote:Stop faking bro ... Nice try to let us know that u r drunk but drunk people will not write words with that much differentiation between capital and small letters ..they just write...get it 😂😂😂

WhO ArE YOu? I aM A liTTlE PiRAtE! OoOh AR

Quwakez wrote:WhO ArE YOu? I aM A liTTlE PiRAtE! OoOh AR

It’s Just Funny At This Point 😂

Quwakez wrote:Am I drunk?

Perhaps?

CAN WE STOP!??!?!!@!?

Why did my income equality decline after I punished those who misused the emergency services?

Seriously No One Talked Today?

Whaaaa.?

Post self-deleted by Aya Democratic Republic.

any1 wanna talk right now? im bored again...

can i panic now because yodle hasnt been here for 18 days 😰

Aya Democratic Republic wrote:can i panic now because yodle hasnt been here for 18 days 😰

We got 10 to go before he cte's. We need figure out what we will do in the aftermath.

«12. . .259260261262263264265. . .321322»

Advertisement