WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Dealeria (elected )
Founder: The Empire of Dealeria
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, and 40 others.Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, Generalite, Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Isolationist, Issues Player, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Magical, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Outer Space, Pacifist, Parody, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Serious, Silly, Snarky, Social, Sports, Steampunk, and Surreal.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Redlands
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Redlands is ranked 6,712th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Imperial State of Joponio||Anarchy||“All glory belongs to the rising sun.”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Novo Marcelo||Anarchy||“Vivir la vida en gloria!”|
|3.||The Evergreen State of Northern Hedgefort||Anarchy||“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Reddington States||Anarchy||“Only through faith can Red sovereignty be achieved.”|
|5.||The Borderlands of Charleotopia||Anarchy||“United we stand, divided we fall.”|
|6.||The United Federation of Novum Vallis||Anarchy||“To rise from its own ashes, a phoenix must first burn.”|
|7.||The Free Kekpublic of Kekistanialand||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Anime belongs in the trash.”|
|8.||The Imperium of The Dealerian Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tuetur Pius Es Tu Vincere Hostem”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of Medoniand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Et habitavit gloria domini Medoniand”|
|10.||The People's Republic of LGBT Londontown||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To fight for a minority is to fight with the majority.”|
- : Embassy established between The Redlands and Vexil.
- : Embassy established between Pursonium and The Redlands.
- : The Scandinavian Lands of Chrond arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empire of Dealeria agreed to construct embassies with Vexil.
- : The Rogue Nation of Silverfishdom of the region Vexil proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Redlands and Pavo Domus.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Reddington States altered the region's flag.
- : The United Kingdom of Novo Marcelo arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between The Redlands and Aurelia Magna.
- : Embassy established between The Redlands and The Embassy.
The Redlands Regional Message Board
Busy irl, but yeah. I’m trying to get my region guys to move over. I don’t want to leave and have the region fall to an outside controller, but when things start up, I want to join back in. Making a map and starting RP is pretty damn hard. I’d love to bring back the old world and the old narrative.
I mean, not busy-busy. I can stick around and chat if you want. Would I start a narrative though? Not yet.