WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles is ranked 1,622nd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Emancipate. Empower. Ascend.”|
|2.||The Republic of South-Murika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”|
|3.||The Fiefdom of 10th burger regiment||Corporate Police State||“Motto...”|
- : The Fiefdom of 10th burger regiment arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles.
- : The Borderlands of Telg departed this region for Epic Gamers.
- : The Republic of 1 CL departed this region for The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : West babito departed this region for Unionpartite region.
- : The Grey Warden State of Hashishin departed this region for Unionpartite region.
- : The Rogue Nation of Crosseye Jack departed this region for Unionpartite region.
- : The Guardians of Jevron departed this region for Unionpartite region.
- : The Republic of Merni25 departed this region for Unionpartite region.
- : The Colony of Yetria departed this region for Unionpartite region.
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles Regional Message Board
Good job on not dying, everyone who's still here.
Also be prepared for Easter Friday; who knows what Max Barry will be doing this year?
The Leeches shall be compulsory made prepared for anything.
Yo this place gay and empty, why tho?
We are a collective apathy. Our nations have differences but we remain united in our near absence of actually doing things.
I'm back. I'm here to help kick some nations' asses and chew gum. Fortunately, I have a lot of spare gum.
>When you're deceased
Several reports have noted rebels in the Quasiphagi countryside taking the Quasiphagi flag, rotating it a bit, and changing the colours.
Lord Norjam has made a statement on the matter: "Yeah, why not?"
I should really stop dying.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**