WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Place That Has No Big Banks is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in The Place That Has No Big Banks
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, The Place That Has No Big Banks is ranked 7,145th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Glory of The Revolution That Has No Big Banks||Capitalist Paradise||“From the ashes we rise.”|
- : New imm anchtsviunn ceased to exist.
- : Dom 9 ceased to exist.
- : New imm anchtsviunn arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Really Crappy Lard of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Dom 9 arrived from New african union.
- : The Free Land of Cupcake Anna of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Place That Has No Big Banks.
- : Taking care of business of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Place That Has No Big Banks.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
The Place That Has No Big Banks Regional Message Board
I come to you with a development that has been 201 long days in the making. We have successfully reclaimed and refounded our original region of The Place That Has No Big Banks, more commonly referred to as TPTHNBB. For too long the region has been under the occupation and control of HYDRA Command, but today we take back what is ours. For those who were not residents back then, TPTHNBB was the original region I founded under the nation name ‘The Bernie Bros.’ Unfortunately, when that nation was deleted by the moderators, our first encounter with HYDRA Command occurred in which we successfully fended off a raid attempt. After further provocations, they decided to come back with a vengeance and two months later they successfully occupied and refounded our region. Since that day it is has been the goal of myself and others in the Cabinet to take back our region with the eventual CTEing of the raider puppet. Thankfully, the day has come and we have successfully fulfilled our mission, taking back one of HYDRA Command’s most prized trophy regions. Since our current region has developed so extensively, we have no plans to move operations to TPTHNBB. Instead, we plan on maintaining it as a historical region to commemorate our progress and memorialize our roots as a region. If you’re curious about the history of the region or have any questions on the region’s past, feel free to contact me with your inquiries!
Together in the face of uncertainty, we, as a region, can prevail in any situation, no matter how harrowing or menacing. Our victory today is a testament to the strong will of our community, our ability to remain intact and rebuild after the destruction of our homeland. No matter what hardships we may face in the future, if we stick together and fight the good fight, we will never lose. Viva TPTHNBB!
Original Founder of TPTHNBB
Enin and Easing
I come from The Union of Democratic States, and I want to explain the situation with our embassies. Several weeks ago we cut our embassies in half by installing a new embassy policy. Your region probably did not now about it, because you qualified for keeping embassies (Horray!). Today, after many days of deliberation in the government, we have once again amended the policy. Here it is:
A region wishing to construct and maintain an in-game regional embassy must meet the following criteria as decided by the government of The Union of Democratic States. Any region, in any point in time that breaks this policy, will willingly forfeit their embassy with The Union of Democratic States. Any and all exceptions to these guidelines shall be made by the government.
Have an active population of at least 50 active nations.
Exemptions may be made for interregional alliance headquarter regions.
Exemptions for alliance military bases.
Must not have regional tags for:
Must not support, in any way, the practice of raiding or imperialism
May not have embassies with known raider regions.
Must not be condemned by the Security Council of the World Assembly
A condemnation by CAIN will also forfeit our embassy.
Must not be an "Embassy Collector"
Embassy Collector is defined as "a region with a policy of obtaining as many embassies as possible."
Must actively support a democratic system of governance.
Exemptions shall be made for regions that were liberated 5 months prior and show stabilization enough for democratic governance to return.
Must condemn hatred of any kind, including discrimination.
Discrimination is defined as “the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.”
Must not be a declared threat nor an adversary to the Union and it’s democratic system of governance by the government of the Union
The generous application of “enemy” shall be interpreted by the government.
Must continuously promote a foreign policy and maintain foreign relations with the Union.
. The biggest changes are in clause 1 and the addition of clause 9. We are informing you of this change, because we have all the intention in the world to keep as many embassies as possible. I will return in about a week to revisit your region and see if you continue to fit the policy. I truly hope that we may keep embassies. I want to thank you all for being so patient with us. Please know that this will most likely not effect anything. Most embassies will be kept open.
The Noble Thatcherites
Founder, Cabinet Member and Council of State Member.
Terms For Embassies
1. All requests for an embassy must require that,
- The Region must have 5 or more members
- The Region must have a clean record
2. All FE Embassies may (now or later) be withdrawn from Regions due to residential relations or Officer relations, once the embassy
is withdrawn then it may or may not be able to reapply to FE (Based on criteria from No. 1)
3. If the embassy list goes over 200, then no more requests are to be taken due to the surplus of embassies
4. If the Region is inactive or has been raided, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Terms For Diplomatic Interactions
1. Spamming or disturbance of peace will result in an automatic ban on the nation and a warning to the visitor's Region. If it does not stop, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
2. We must have a way to contact the leaders of the Region during an emergency, important request, etc. If it is not possible, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn