WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Saganea
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, The Erviadus Galaxy, Galactic Republic, Kerbin, Star Trek, The Embassy, Titan, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Council of The Multiverse, Galactic Imperium, Star Frontiers, The Stargate Trek Wars universe, The Illuminati, Avadam Inn, Union of Nationalists, Regionless, and 6 others.Worldly Debate Region, Bus Stop, Silverhold, Gypsy Lands, United Imperial Union, and HoH SiS.
The Pale Blue Region contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in The Pale Blue Region
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, The Pale Blue Region is ranked 3,582nd in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Republic of Saganea||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We are stardust. In the highest exalted way”|
|2.||The Republic of The Freedom Loving Pineapples||Corporate Bordello||“ I like money”|
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Veris Islands of the region Veris Administrative Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Avid Horizon of the region The High Wilderness proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Firestar Septre Corporation of Galactic Furs of the region Star Trek cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Pale Blue Region.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 48 of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in The Pale Blue Region.
- : Arkkaml of the region Quentin proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Installation 628 and The Pale Blue Region.
- : Messier 83 of the region Hydra supercluster proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Faithful People of Mesadora tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
The Pale Blue Region Regional Message Board
Hello! We over at the WDR are hosting a tournament soon! Come check it out in our disbatch and see if it's something you'd be interested in participating in!
Whether you adhere to the left or the right or perhaps neither of the above, we invite you to join us in our tournament being hosted in the great Worldly Debate Region!
We'll be setting up on the fourth Friday of August, aka !
Our prizes include choosing the next topic of debate, a power to be held for twenty four hours, and the winner of the tournament will receive a Government Position !
So, here's a rundown of how this will work!
Each participant will be placed, by name, into a poll. You will be telegramed the topic ten or so minutes before we announce the start of the debate. Respond to let us know you'll be joining, without a response you will be dismissed from that debate and may be disqualified from further debating for prizes.
We will then announce the debate topic on our RMB at which point our opponents may begin! Anyone may begin debating at this time, but only participants may win prizes!
After ten minutes, give or take, viewers of the debate may vote for the winner after which the poll will be closed. The one with the most votes will be considered the winner. The one with the least votes will be the loser and dropped out of the tournament from that point forward.
The winner will receive a ticket to choose a debate topic, any tickets they may gather can only be used once at a time and before the start of the debate.
(For example, you may change a debate topic after hearing it in the telegram, but after it's posted in the RMB it may not change until the next topic. Also, you can gather the ability to change a topic. If two winners holding tickets wish to change the topic, the one with the most unused tickets to change the topic wins the ability to change, but the one with less tickets loses all their tickets and the other loses as many tickets as the other plus one.)
The tournaments first place winner will receive a spot on the government, named as they desire, after running it by the Founder.
This position shall be held with the powers of suppression, embassy construction, and polls, until the next tournament at which point a new winner may try to take their place!
Second and third place receive one power, of their choosing (minus WA and executive), for twenty four hours. This is an ability that they can telegram for only once and will expire upon the next tournament.
Even if you don't want to win a prize, come join us in the fun! You can watch as our combatants battle it out in the war of wits!
Then vote for who won your heart over!
Save Net Neutrality!
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!
This is week two of our three-part debate series on Globalization. this week we're debating Social Globalization. Social Globalization is the spreading of ideas, through literature,music, culture, etc to other countries.
Some view it positively, looking at the ever expanding array of books, music, and art as a good thing. Others view it negatively, viewing it a loss to one's national culture.
Terms For Embassies
1. All requests for an embassy must require that,
- The Region must have 5 or more members
- The Region must have a clean record
2. All FE Embassies may (now or later) be withdrawn from Regions due to residential relations or Officer relations, once the embassy
is withdrawn then it may or may not be able to reapply to FE (Based on criteria from No. 1)
3. If the embassy list goes over 200, then no more requests are to be taken due to the surplus of embassies
4. If the Region is inactive or has been raided, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Terms For Diplomatic Interactions
1. Spamming or disturbance of peace will result in an automatic ban on the nation and a warning to the visitor's Region. If it does not stop, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
2. We must have a way to contact the leaders of the Region during an emergency, important request, etc. If it is not possible, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
**Sends over a basket of pastries, muffins, jam, coffee, tea, and Hershey's kisses**