by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .28,97228,97328,97428,97528,97628,97728,978. . .29,83929,840»

I would probably be the equivalent of the United States at the beginning of the game in hearts of Iron IV...

A really large industry minus the great depression...

and of course the debuffs the United States gets at the beginning of the game in the first place...

My war support would be sky High along with my stability

I'm currently working on a mod revolving around the "Versailes treaty isn't that harsh, Kerensky remains in power, but Russia is reformed into a confederation and wins the russian-polish war."

Novoblupolia wrote:I'm currently working on a mod revolving around the "Versailes treaty isn't that harsh, Kerensky remains in power, but Russia is reformed into a confederation and wins the russian-polish war."

Damn. You must be really good at modding then. By any chance, are you going to put said mod on the steam workshop? Asking for a friend

True Europa State wrote:Damn. You must be really good at modding then. By any chance, are you going to put said mod on the steam workshop? Asking for a friend

I don't know how to put them on steam. I don't even have an account on steam.

Novoblupolia wrote:I don't know how to put them on steam. I don't even have an account on steam.

Link to put mods on steam: https://www.reddit.com/r/hoi4/comments/50nean/how_to_submit_mod_to_steam_workshop/

Imma just add in, if you don't want to have to go through the process of making an account then having to put it, you don't have to

wait how do you have hoi4 then?

True Europa State wrote:Link to put mods on steam: https://www.reddit.com/r/hoi4/comments/50nean/how_to_submit_mod_to_steam_workshop/

Imma just add in, if you don't want to have to go through the process of making an account then having to put it, you don't have to

wait how do you have hoi4 then?

It's a long story. Too complicated.

Third Soviet Union wrote:I would probably be the equivalent of the United States at the beginning of the game in hearts of Iron IV...

A really large industry minus the great depression...

and of course the debuffs the United States gets at the beginning of the game in the first place...

My war support would be sky High along with my stability

What does everyone else think?

Novoblupolia wrote:It's a long story. Too complicated.

Ah, ok. Well, good luck with your modding.

Third Soviet Union wrote:What does everyone else think?

Nice. I'm not sure what my nation would be. Probably Japan. Good industry, good army, kinda bad navy, really want to be colonial but isn't, and owns a small colony nearby the Homeland of TES.

Edit so I don't double post:
I've had an amazing idea. Its safe to say a fair amount of people here have hoi4, so what if we did multiplayer this weekend, when everybody is not working/studying for school, so we can all play hoi4 together. Not necessarily using a mod for our own custom nations, but just a regular game of hoi4 with dlc's. Good idea, right?

I come back form my break and the first message I see in the MB is about HOI4. what did I miss?

Bruessau wrote:I come back form my break and the first message I see in the MB is about HOI4. what did I miss?

i'm suggesting a bunch of people here start a hoi4 multiplayer game on the weekend

True Europa State wrote:Ah, ok. Well, good luck with your modding.

Nice. I'm not sure what my nation would be. Probably Japan. Good industry, good army, kinda bad navy, really want to be colonial but isn't, and owns a small colony nearby the Homeland of TES.

Edit so I don't double post:
I've had an amazing idea. Its safe to say a fair amount of people here have hoi4, so what if we did multiplayer this weekend, when everybody is not working/studying for school, so we can all play hoi4 together. Not necessarily using a mod for our own custom nations, but just a regular game of hoi4 with dlc's. Good idea, right?

I would like to partake in this game. If you lads don't mind

Bruessau wrote:I would like to partake in this game. If you lads don't mind

Of course. I'm still tryna get more people to participate. It seems like a good idea

True Europa State wrote:Of course. I'm still tryna get more people to participate. It seems like a good idea

I you would just send when you wil have it planed to my discord that would be nice.
(I will send my discord name and tag throu telegram to you.)

Found an Easter egg.

Mestovakia wrote:Found an Easter egg.

What is it. Tell me brother

Post self-deleted by Mestovakia.

True Europa State wrote:What is it. Tell me brother

Movement-triggered sensors mean that for every door that closes another one opens, former slave-owners hope there are no hard feelings when they apply for jobs from their erstwhile charges, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, and thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (Mestovakia has found 1 easter egg)

Mestovakia wrote:Movement-triggered sensors mean that for every door that closes another one opens, former slave-owners hope there are no hard feelings when they apply for jobs from their erstwhile charges, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, and thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (Mestovakia has found 1 easter egg)

True Europa State wrote:i'm suggesting a bunch of people here start a hoi4 multiplayer game on the weekend

Wanna join? It'd be cool if we could do that

True Europa State wrote:Wanna join? It'd be cool if we could do that

Sorry, I don't have HOI4.

What if you

Wanted to leave the EU

But a some guys in checker skirts said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDLwwNDBvo

Mestovakia wrote:Sorry, I don't have HOI4.

Rip

Novoblupolia wrote:What if you

Wanted to leave the EU

But a some guys in checker skirts said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDLwwNDBvo

Nice. Also, wanna join a multiplayer hoi4 game on the weekend?

Overdosed crackheads is ranked 240,198th in the world and 6,473rd in the Pacific for Most Compassionate Citizens, scoring 5.27 on the Kitten Softness Rating.

True Europa State wrote:Rip

Nice. Also, wanna join a multiplayer hoi4 game on the weekend?

Wouldn't mind, I guess. How do I join games though?

Novoblupolia wrote:Wouldn't mind, I guess. How do I join games though?

1. Open hoi4
2. Go to multiplayer instead of singleplayer
3. A long id will be given to the game from the host (maybe me)
4. Insert long id into area at bottom right of multipler server list
5. You should be able to join

True Europa State wrote:1. Open hoi4
2. Go to multiplayer instead of singleplayer
3. A long id will be given to the game from the host (maybe me)
4. Insert long id into area at bottom right of multipler server list
5. You should be able to join

And what is your id? Or has the whole thing not started yet?

«12. . .28,97228,97328,97428,97528,97628,97728,978. . .29,83929,840»

Advertisement