WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands
Last WA Update:
The Nuclear Wastes contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Nuclear Wastes
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Nuclear Wastes is ranked 18,420th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Community of The Tunnel Snakes||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Tunnel Snakes RULE!”|
|2.||The Empire of Ravenrook||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We know where you are.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between United Essentan nations and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Community of The Tunnel Snakes ordered the closure of embassies between The Nuclear Wastes and United Essentan nations.
- : The Community of The Tunnel Snakes suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Embassy established between United Essentan nations and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands agreed to construct embassies with United Essentan nations.
- : The Free Land of Garlenph of the region United Essentan nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
- : The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands tagged the region "Anti-Communist".
- : The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands tagged the region "Mercenary".
- : The Holy Blue of Nuclear Wastelands tagged the region "Defender".
The Nuclear Wastes Regional Message Board
Need a new ideology? Read this and UpVote, so that others can see too!!!
The government may control every business that is not among the top 14 economically advanced companies.
Minor issues will be voted upon by the government, not the public. Larger issues are to be voted on by the government, or if chosen, the public. It is up to the government to make this decision.
The public have the right to keep all physical items, except for companies and businesses (unless adheres to Article I)
Thee will be a currency but minor items (under the price of $200 AUD) will be free, whereas items above $200 AUD will be required to be payed for using the currency. If money (^200 UEN= $200 AUD) is used to purchase a house, only one house is permitted to be bought. Companies will be free to create and free to run if the government decides to control it, if not, you run (and pay for) it.
The official colour of the UENunisim ideology is Yellow.
Please don't advert Factbooks and Dispatches
Would you like a radioactive raven? They’re only nine bottle caps.
Gives a radioactive Raven